Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

Ok. the full story will be published on the Red Neck Tactical facebook page, it includes pics. but here is the basics!!!

Trapr was driving down the road in a borrowed Suburban, w/o identification on his way back from stage 5, when I decided to stop in at a local farmhouse and ask if I could take some pictures of the "donkeys" (they were actually mules), the lady who owned them said go right ahead. So I grabbed my camera and took a few shots, turned around to leave and there is a local LEO parked behind me???? His words were, put down whats in your hands and place them on the vehicle!!! I replied, I just stopped to take some pictures of the "donkeys", I asked the owner and she said it was alright!!! I assume the position and he pats me down, asks if I have any weapons "on me" (key point)......"just the pocket knife right where your hand is". He asks, "do you have any identification"....there is a loooong pause!?!?!?! NO!! (i'm in deep doo doo) and I'm in a suburban that doesn't belong to me and has several guns in it!!!! Luckily, I know my drivers license number by heart, and I mention that I'm with Rockcastle and Nick and Nate can verify. Local LEO, asks me to lift my left sleeve??? which I do very slowly!!! OK he seems to be calming down a bit now, but because I have no ID he needs to call Nick or Nate,(which happen to be reserve deputies, thank you Lord!!!) My identity is verified, local LEO seems to be much more stress free now, and fills in the details............Just minutes before a BOLO was issued for adult male, wearing a green shirt, grey shorts, and suspected of kidnapping and sexual assualting a female over in the park next to the Rockcastle shooting center, did I mention my choice of clothing that morning???? Green shirt, faded OD green shorts that look kinda grey, his recommendation to me was go change your shirt, which I promptly did. His back up I was told later was doing over 100mph trying to get to the scene because they really thought they had the right guy,..........I just wanted to take some pics of the "donkeys",.... when I left Rockcastle I left my NRA pocket tool with them to give to the officer with a note saying to keep up the good work. I also made sure I had my ID with me for the rest of the trip.

Trapr

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. the full story will be published on the Red Neck Tactical facebook page, it includes pics. but here is the basics!!!

Trapr was driving down the road in a borrowed Suburban, w/o identification on his way back from stage 5, when I decided to stop in at a local farmhouse and ask if I could take some pictures of the "donkeys" (they were actually mules), the lady who owned them said go right ahead. So I grabbed my camera and took a few shots, turned around to leave and there is a local LEO parked behind me???? His words were, put down whats in your hands and place them on the vehicle!!! I replied, I just stopped to take some pictures of the "donkeys", I asked the owner and she said it was alright!!! I assume the position and he pats me down, asks if I have any weapons "on me" (key point)......"just the pocket knife right where your hand is". He asks, "do you have any identification"....there is a loooong pause!?!?!?! NO!! (i'm in deep doo doo) and I'm in a suburban that doesn't belong to me and has several guns in it!!!! Luckily, I know my drivers license number by heart, and I mention that I'm with Rockcastle and Nick and Nate can verify. Local LEO, asks me to lift my left sleeve??? which I do very slowly!!! OK he seems to be calming down a bit now, but because I have no ID he needs to call Nick or Nate,(which happen to be reserve deputies, thank you Lord!!!) My identity is verified, local LEO seems to be much more stress free now, and fills in the details............Just minutes before a BOLO was issued for adult male, wearing a green shirt, grey shorts, and suspected of kidnapping and sexual assualting a female over in the park next to the Rockcastle shooting center, did I mention my choice of clothing that morning???? Green shirt, faded OD green shorts that look kinda grey, his recommendation to me was go change your shirt, which I promptly did. His back up I was told later was doing over 100mph trying to get to the scene because they really thought they had the right guy,..........I just wanted to take some pics of the "donkeys",.... when I left Rockcastle I left my NRA pocket tool with them to give to the officer with a note saying to keep up the good work. I also made sure I had my ID with me for the rest of the trip.

Trapr

man i would've crapped a brick!!! we almost did when we were out on the main road and saw an officer with a radar gun. we were driving far below the speed limit since we were half lost, but just thinking about if we got pulled over - guns guns guns and all three of us were still geared up and loading mags!! :surprise:

Ok...I'm still confused what was so interesting in the "Donkeys"??? Too hot for knee boots. :roflol:

I think the problem with the "photos" of the Donkeys was the .....Poses that Trapr had arranged the Donkeys in. I herd that he did not get his wig and garter belt back.

And in the police report is said that .... It was Hot Pink ....Lips stick in his pocket :blink: not a knife

:blink:

Edited by AlamoShooter

Suburban is owned by a Federal Officer, and is Black.

Wrong suburban then!

I now realize we saw you pulled over as we were leaving stage 5...we just figured you got tagged for speeding since Mr. Fix it had gotten pulled over there the day before.

A BIG THANK YOU to Colt and all of the other sponsors. I was lucky enough to pick this new Colt CR Pro rifle off the prize table Saturday evening. It had several other items with it but the Dueck Defense RTS sights were a really nice addition. To Jeff and his crew, you sure know how to throw a party! :goof:

090111Sony360.jpg

What else can you say about this match that hasn't been said already. Are all big 3Gun matches ran like this? If so where the hell do I sign up at? Thanks to everybody involved. It was freakin' amazing !!

DaG (5th loser-AM)

What else can you say about this match that hasn't been said already. Are all big 3Gun matches ran like this? If so where the hell do I sign up at? Thanks to everybody involved. It was freakin' amazing !!

DaG (5th loser-AM)

Cool

So the top 20 get bumped to Pro next year.....

DaG (5th loser-AM)

Cool

And, anyone who shot this year gets to pre-register 1 week early as alumni!!

DaG (5th loser-AM)

Cool

Edited by Zukeep