Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Everyone knows about the Tula Primers sale at Powder Valley Inc.right?

Sheldon

Did a quick search and saw no mention of it so I wanted to let everyone know about the deal going on at Powder Valley Inc. You buy a minimum of 10K of the Tula primers (you can mix and match)and they will ship them for free and also pay the hazmat for you. You can also add additional primers of any brand and also powders up to an additional 40lbs. worth to the order under the same free shipping and hazmat. The online order may show pending shipping charges, but they waive them at time of billing. I already got 10K of small rifle primers and that's how they did it. Pretty sweat deal if you need powders and primers right now. Powder Vallley Inc mentioned on another forum this sale will be good till the end of this month as supplies last. http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

Edited by Sheldon

The Tula primers are the same as Wolf. Comes from the same plant, same P/N's, etc. They change the labeling of the actual primer boxes, but I couldn't tell the cardboard overboxes apart from my Wolfs that I had on hand.

I got in on this last week and added a bunch of other primers and about 16lbs of powder. :wacko:

Thanks Powder Valley!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up.

Or you could go to grafs and order CCI for 109 for 5 K. Right now you have to take mag in SPP but that doesn't matter if you are shooting regular or minor loads.

Yeah and you'd still have to pay shipping and hazmat.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email from Powder Valley this morning.

I only have free shipping in conjunction with specials.

It just so happens I have two free freight specials at this time;

#1 – purchase 10,000 or more TULA primers in any mix, receive free haz-mat, free shipping and insurance – you can add other items (excludes media and shot) limit 45# for each 10,000 primers ordered and get this deal.

#2 - purchase 5,000 TULA primers in any mix, receive free shipping and insurance – you can add other items (excluding media and shot) limit 45# for each 5,000 primers ordered and get this deal.

Thanks

John

• 3 weeks later...

The Tula primers are the same as Wolf. Comes from the same plant, same P/N's, etc. They change the labeling of the actual primer boxes, but I couldn't tell the cardboard overboxes apart from my Wolfs that I had on hand.

I got in on this last week and added a bunch of other primers and about 16lbs of powder. :wacko:

Thanks Powder Valley!

If the Tula primers are the same as Wolf, why does PV have Tula at $20 per K and the Wolf is $15?

Thanks Powder Valley!

If the Tula primers are the same as Wolf, why does PV have Tula at $20 per K and the Wolf is $15?

To make up for the Free shipping/hazmat?

I just ordered powder and Tula primers. It does come out cheaper then ordering wolf if you're ordering other stuff also.

• 6 months later...

I will not buy Wolf primers anymore [or anything else]. Many rejects that do not fire. They have a product Guarantee on their website but will not honor it - even talked to a supervisor. I have the product and a receipt.

Performance Guarantee

guarantee.jpgWOLF is the only ammunition company that provides a 100% Performance Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, WOLF will refund your money on the unused portion of the ammunition, including and freight charges.

Since this post came up again. I might as well comment, I took advantage of the Tula deal this past winter. I ordered 10k of the sp primers, I only uses them for practice. I Have shot up all but about 1500 of them, and I am happy to say that they all went bang. The only issues I ever had was seating them in SB 40 cases, aweful tight fit. I would use these primers again, especially with that great hazmat deal from PV.

Since this post came up again. I might as well comment, I took advantage of the Tula deal this past winter. I ordered 10k of the sp primers, I only uses them for practice. I Have shot up all but about 1500 of them, and I am happy to say that they all went bang. The only issues I ever had was seating them in SB 40 cases, aweful tight fit. I would use these primers again, especially with that great hazmat deal from PV.

I've fired 15K of the Tula LPP this year. Except for the tight fit when loading, I've had no issues. They all fired.

• 1 month later...

Grace is free ship, you still pay hazmat, however 115 per case of cci is a no brained. Just bought 10 cases for a little group buy on NJ gun forums.

Graff & Sons' free shipping is very misleading. When they offer free shipping they only wave about a $5 handling fee. Shipping is built into their retail prices which are consistently higher because the shipping is added in.

BTW, for what its worth, never had a wolf primer not go bang.

I only shot about K wolf and all of them worked, and about K of the Tula and I think 10 were a problem, and they seamed to suffer louse pocket syndrome worst than my favoite 223 primer CCI 556

But I am still a novice at the .556 game

Edited by AlamoShooter