Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Topics in pink?

Sarge

Corey nailed it. It happens when the mod team is messing with a thread. If I click on those I get some error type message that I'm not authorized to view it or something like that.

One of the actions available to us is setting a topic to an invisible state. It turns pink for easy identification by the Mod Team.

If you happen to have it listed on a page of topics you're viewing when we pink it, wierd stuff happens for you.

I'm glad this came up because I've wondered what happens for those viewing a topic as I start working on it.

One of the actions available to us is setting a topic to an invisible state. It turns pink for easy identification by the Mod Team.

If you happen to have it listed on a page of topics you're viewing when we pink it, wierd stuff happens for you.

I'm glad this came up because I've wondered what happens for those viewing a topic as I start working on it.

I've seen it quite a few times....and everytime it was you that had it locked! :roflol:

I've seen it quite a few times....and everytime it was you that had it locked! :roflol:

Imagine my surprise!

:D

• 5 weeks later...