Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forum Brings Worldwide Friends !!

Jerome Poiret

Last year I met Vince during business trips to Hong Kong.

Everybody should meet Vince at least once ! He is so nice and so dedicated to the sport :)

Two weeks ago, told Vince I'm going to Philipinnes. He said "you must ring my little brother Myro". Myro is "Orimar3" here on the forum. Great guy ! Had dinner at his family's restaurant, took me out and showed me the beauty of Manila night's life... :wub: Thanks Pal !

Today, we shot a match in my hometown and I got to meet Skywalker from Italy.

We had talked on the phone, and via email. Last year, Skywalker gave me directions to a great deal on primers. But we never met. Luca ( Skywalker 's name) happens to be another great guy !!!!

And don't forget my buddy Julien, and our Norwegian friend Even who comes once a year to shoot in France.

What a great place here !!!!!! :D:D:D

I'm blushing... :D

I really like the opportunity to meet forum members all over the world, and this weekend I had another opportunity in Nice (BTW, wasn't it supposed to be the sun home? More on this with some pics in the next days, I still have to de-freeze ;) ).

As for the rest of the guys Jerome mentioned (yeah, folks hangin' here around are always guys, despite what their ID card might say...), I can only confirm!

Cool place, cool people. B)

[Edit]

Well, I typed guys, but I really meant boys, no older than 24/25... ;)

[/Edit]

Edited by Skywalker67

It's supposed to be 360 days of sun, you had real bad luck to be there during the only week of bad weather ;)

Despite this, we took a great picture with some kind of "flag" with a nice background.

I'm sure when all of you will see the picture, you'll understand what Skywalker is talking about.

That's nice to meet a bunch of great people from around the world:

Skywalker from Italy, Even from Norway, Phil (Dunlop) from New Zealand, Patrick Sweeney, Vince aka "RulezMaster" from HongKong and so on....

I think we should all thank Brian for this.

For Brian Hip Hip hurray.....................

:D

Hi folks,

I've said it a dozen times before, but I'll say it again "IPSC: I came for the shooting, but I stayed because of the people".

I travel extensively around the world in relation to IPSC matters, and the overwhelming majority of people I meet at matches (and meetings) are all wonderful folk who I'm truly honoured to call "friends". Of course we don't always agree on everything but, when the "lively debates" are over, we can invariably manage to enjoy a nice dinner and lots of refreshing beverages together (and then some!).

And, once again, my sincere thanks to our generous host Brian Enos for giving us these fantastic forums, where many initial contacts are established.

ENOS RULES!

Well I am just getting into the sport and the forum. But I do have to say I have met some truly interesting people on here and cant' wait to meet them at a match or too. Drinks anyone. Here's one to meeting a lot of you throught my career in shooting. Thanks again Brian. If not for you then none of this would be possible. CHEERS.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

I have been very fortunate to have met Vince, Kees, Myro, Feri, Ivan, Neil, Bob, Tim, Steen, Fritz, Chepit, and a few others during my time in this sport. It is sad that the US shooters and ROs do not make it overseas more often. The best matches I ever worked at were the North Americian and the Pan-Am here in the states. These matches gave me the chance to meet shooters and ROs from around the world. Especially watch out for those ROs from Brazil. It was great fun! I hope to travel to a match or two outside the states this year. :D

Hi Guys,

In the 5 years I've travelled on account of IPSC related business (often with Vince), I've been to 2 World Shoots, 5 Continental Championships (Level IV) and countless Level III's around the world.... all without firing a single round of ammunition. And I had the best time of my life in all cases!

All I can say is that I'm happy to have made friends for life all over the world. You really have to get out sometime to experience what camaraderie and fellowship is all about.

DVC

Denise,

Italy is waiting for your visit!  ;)

But is Italy ready for Denise?

:D

Seriously, thanks to everyone for your comments. It feels good to be a part of this great community!

Amen to that. But then again you have the extra bonus of being able to say

"ya know I started that"

Got to be one hell of a booster.

Truly thanks to you BE for the forum and your true wealth of knowledge that you contribute.

Thanks to EVERYONE.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

Hi Big Boy Brian!

I am very sure that IPSC Italy can handle my well deserved infamy! Skywalker can let you know how I stacked up after my visit there. ;)

It has been a long time since we have had a chance to talk, BE. I just want to thank you for offering up the forum for everyone here and on the world scene. :D

THE ONE AND ONLY,

Denise

Luca and all of Italy:

Look out, I just booked airline tickets to Milan for Denise and myself. We will be working the IX Classic Italian Challenge on April 2-4. Italy will never be the same once Denise has been there! :P

Arnie

Arnie,

I'll be there shooting, serving the match and, as usual, praising, singing and carrying the holy cross all by myself... :rolleyes:

From BE and other posts, I get the feeling that I'd better ask some questions to the forum members before your flight ever lands in Milan... :P

Jokes aside, feel free to contact me for whatever you might need, as I already told Denise. :)

Thanks, Luca.

I will probably have plenty of questions, but I will email you with them. It doesn't look like I will be shooting the match - KLM does not like handguns on their planes.

Arnie