Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wabash Valley Open

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final exam review day at school today. So I spent some time looking at the stages. I promise this match will be fun and a challenge at the same time. Lots of rounds and I hope the stage will be at least equal to a section match. Don't let the level one status fool you.

Weather should be great as well.

Suppose to be an RO class at our club that weekend. I need to take it so I can help out more. Still waiting to get a confirmation on the class though. If not, I'll be there.

There is an RO class in Feb near Indy. You do that one and be shooting on the 27th.

No online squadding because we are leaving it a level one match. Must be level two or above to online squad. If you have someone you want to shoot with put it on the applications. Jake will get the squads together.

Sunday the shooters meeting at 8:45am First shot 9:00 am sharp this is the eastern time zone.

Ive got to be in Muncie the for a couple days the following week, so might as well plan to shoot while I am up there!

Sorry to hear about the Muncie thing. But this match could be a silver lining. :roflol:

Have started getting in several entries, don't forget that this is limited slots, Sunday we are running 8 squads with a max of 12 shooters (96)

Satruday is limited to staff and about 30 competitors. Get your entries in ASAP, we are about 1/3rd full now