Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

shooter ethics

slip knot

Last week I was at a local match and it was running a little long. Some of the shooters from the squade ahead of mine decided that they needed to run to the local fast food place and get lunch. Doing so, thier squad finished up a stage with out them and moved on. When they rfeturned and had finished their lunch, they wanted to shoot through the stage that they had missed. In doing so, they caused my squad to be split, allowing them to catch up with their onw squad. That was the time that I left the range, as I did not beleave that it was right for them to jump into gthe middle of my squade, and shoot thrugh. Any thoughts on this action ? :surprise:

Wow, that isn't right. That's like playing the front nine in golf, going in to the clubhouse and sitting down to lunch, and then coming out later for the back nine and expecting to be next. Like DrawandDuck said, End of the line.

normally my m.o. is that it is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission, but with something like that, I would have at least asked for the MD'S permission to leave.

c'm'on man!....we are all adults here, right? plan ahead and throw a couple of bags of M&M's in your range bag before you get to the match.

I would like to give those shooters the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe there was an extenuating circumstance....say like the

match normally has 30 people show up, but that time 50 showed up and things were running way behind.

please tell me these people had the deceny to at least stick around and help tear down...they weren't IPSC pandas (eats, shoots, then leaves), were they?

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]