Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 MGM Ironman

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What with the login page? Was there some sort of pre-registration we were supposed to do? Or is it somewhere on the site?

No idea guys. Sorry. Still working on it. I'll post as soon as I have info.

Adios,

TG

In case you haven't noticed, registration didn't go quite as well as we'd hoped. Sorry for the trouble, but we are shutting things down and I'll have an update for you later this evening or tomorrow. Tell all your friends to quit trying to register so we can work on getting it fixed. Sorry again. Adios,

TGPS Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't contact us and let us work on the problem, we'll be able to get a solution that must faster. Thanks again.TGOffice 208.454.0555mobile 208.869.2947

Well things didn't go as planned. We thought we had things up and running and ready to handle a large number of registrants, but I guess we didn't figure enough. So, keep an eye on the website. We'll put the new directions up there and don't worry, we won't do anything sneaky. You'll all have plenty of time to check the website and find out what is going on in time for the next registration. We apologize again for the trouble.

Adios,

TG

So the registration didn't go quite as well as planned. Based on the information we are getting from the server company we probably had several hundred people trying to sign up for the match last night.

We are formulating a new plan to try and prevent this from happening again and will have new details up on the website soon. Whenever we do come up with a new plan we'll make sure everyone has plenty of time to make arrangements and get ready for round two. Sorry for the trouble.

Adios,

TG

Well since the cats out of the bag.. Well at least its head is out of the bag, what are you looking at for numbers of shooters in each division, since Tac Op, is on its own 3 day rotation?

Not sure anyone got that far into the app. I think the DB broke trying to serve up that page.

Well since the cats out of the bag.. Well at least its head is out of the bag, what are you looking at for numbers of shooters in each division, since Tac Op, is on its own 3 day rotation?

Not sure anyone got that far into the app. I think the DB broke trying to serve up that page.

Well I guess the proper word would be how many they are "expecting" to allow in each division :)