Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FYI-Gen4 G35's are out

00bullitt

That is funny. The mag release plus grip texture plus I shoot my G22 Gen4 with the large backstrap is what is making me sell off my Gen 3s and eventually go all Gen 4s.

The new mag release is the ticket, well, for me at least.

I talked to Glock a few days ago and they said the next four to be released would be the G35, G34, G37, and G27 but didn't know in what order. The G17/G19, G22/G23 and the G31 are available now according to the lady I talked to. I am curious about the G27 Gen4...

I guess the G35 Gen4 is next on my wish list...

Later, Lumpy.

The G35 at Ed's has adjustable sights. The fixed sight guns are $480.70. The adjustable sights add $22 and make it $502.70. The Gen4 guns have not had a price increase over the Gen3's.

Hmm.. Just goes to show you how the mis information gets started. I talked to a guy named Brandon there yesterday that said Gen 4's were $502. There price list shows all the sight options. The fixed sight G35 is in stock @$480.70.

Glock told me there is a ten week wait for any gun through them. Ed's can ship you one today. Glock also will charge tax for your state of residence and Ed's won't.

is the G35 4 gen get the dual recoil spring treatment??

anyone?

Yes.

bah,from what i've got on this topic,it's easy to retrofit to the previous 1 coil system if the need ever is.

glockparts is holding a stock of recoil spring/rod assembly dedicated to peoples wanting to get the 1 spring recoil system in their 4th gen gun instead of the dual system...

Edited by sigsauerfan