Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Toys for Tots

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhmmm,

Linda has been a little busy doing Stats at the AWESOME Mississippi 3-gun Challenge.

Jack, on the other hand. He's likely been watching college football.(pulling for Clemson I'm sure) :goof:

HOP

Edited by hopalong

The match is the 2nd Saturday of December at the Mid-Carolina Rifle Club in Columbia, SC. Linda will probably put an update on her web site as soon as time permits.

http://www.lchico5u.com/

The form for online registration is up -- the link in the above post will get you there.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Toys for Tots Statistician

Linda I pre-registered using the link; response was that I was now on the waiting list because the *2009* TFT match is full.

Help?

FY42385

Oops - forgot to change the default response message when I updated the other web pages related to T4T. Will fix shortly.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Toys for Tots Statistician

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder - the match is limited to 120 competitors. After that we start a wait-list, so hurry up and sign up. The match is around the corner.

So far, here are the sponsors for this year's match:

‎2010 Sponsors so far: Mossberg Firearms, Infinity Arms, Redding Reloading, Chris Paty's Winning Shooting Accessories, Manny USA, USPSA, Brownells, Starline Brass, Red Dot Shooting, GTUL, Wilson Combat, Springfield Armory, and Columbia Arms, LLC.

OK. Stages are now posted at www.southcarolina-uspsa.org. The round count is 192. See y'all next Saturday.

Yea!!! :D

Now with full knowledge of the stages I can manage to crash and burn with the best of them! :lol:

The stages look to be fun and challenging. Thanks Jack and all the others involved for another Toys For Tots match to enjoy. :cheers:

Edited by Blueridge

Currently #1 on the wait-list... surely one of you has something better to do that weekend?

Just look at all those leaves piling up in the yard, and when was the last time you changed the oil in the car anyway? :P

Have you guys ordered a warm front for this weekend yet? I hope we aren't shooting in 30 degree weather.

Jack and Linda must have ordered it....it looks like it's going to get up to about 56 degrees on Saturday. Of course it will be close to 35-40 when we start though!

‎6 Stages are done. One left to set-up tomorrow. As soon as I am done I will post pix on our Facebook page. Weather looks great and should be warmer than it has been the last few days. The match is full with a waitlist, but you can still come out and support Toys for Tots. We need volunteers.

I would like to recognize our generous sponsors: Mossberg Firearms, Infinity Arms, Redding Reloading, Chris Paty's Winning Shooting Accessories, Manny USA, USPSA, Brownells, Starline Brass, GTUL, Wilson Combat, Springfield Armory, NEVCO Targets, Carolina Shooters Supply, Uniquetek, Southern Firearms Training, LLC, Techwear USA, Rudy Project USA, Glock, Camelbak and Columbia Arms, LLC.

See y'all Saturday.

Is there normally food on the range for lunch? Never shot this match before.

FY42385

From the confirmation message sent to all registered shooters:

There will be a food vendor (same guy as the last 4 years). He will have drinks & lunch available (usually around $6 per shooters) but be aware that he has also donated a portion of his profits each year to Toys for Tots, and serves the members of the Marine Corp who attend the match for free.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Toys for Tots Match Statistician