Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

We got off to a slow start but we finished strong.

I didn't get to go out and have that drink but I will tomorrow. Getting one of these matches off the ground is a lot harder than it looks.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I will have all of the pistols displayed near the range house if you want to see them.

I had a great time today. Stages were awesome. Whoever developed the Seeing Double stage did an awesome job. That stage had a huge degree of suck and an equal amount of fun :cheers:

Had a blast and will be back next year :D

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ws able to shoot friday with the staff, because of work this weekend, and it was a blast. I learned alot and seeing as this was my first level 2 match it was hard to take everything in, only been shooting since Novemeber. Everyone was awesome and ready to help with little tid-bits.

Thanks Dan for doing a great job and thanks to everyone else too. You did a great job. Take a break after this weekend I think you earned, atleast from this newbies point of veiw.

Shawn

I had a great time today. Stages were awesome. Whoever developed the Seeing Double stage did an awesome job. That stage had a huge degree of suck and an equal amount of fun :cheers:

Same here! It was a fun match. Well, except for those two no shoots that jumped out in front of my bullets. But hey, you'll have that.

A pleasure to shoot with you, and all on squad 15!

Edited by ima45dv8

Whoever developed the Seeing Double stage did an awesome job. That stage had a huge degree of suck and an equal amount of fun

Thanks for the compliment on my design on stage 4, but that won't help grease the wheels with stats ....... we only accept bribes like fine Cuban cigars, top shelf tequila, and cold hard cash. :)

I didn't get to go out and have that drink but I will tomorrow. Getting one of these matches off the ground is a lot harder than it looks.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I will have all of the pistols displayed near the range house if you want to see them.

I had a great time today also. Great to shoot with some new shooters. Yes, Mike! Stage 4 was a mother so pay the man!

Great shooting with squad 15

Thomas B - PRD

Dana C - LTD

Bart F - Limited 10

Mike M - PRD

Scott M - Limited 10

Dan C. I - OPN

IMG_0196-2.jpg

The match is going really well so far. We've got all the results posted for everyone who's shot Friday or today (Saturday) up on the USPSA web site. http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=1527

So far only 1 DQ, but we had a few people make division changes when they visited chrono! :closedeyes: I guess more people should either buy a scale, or a chrono, or maybe both!

Had a lot of people "no-show" today ...... I'm hoping maybe they had made special arrangements to shoot the match tomorrow, because it really is an awesome match. The stages are very challenging, even though it looks like a wide open match. There's very little hard-cover / no-shoots / and not a single U.S. Popper or small plate to be found anywhere. Plenty of movers to keep it interesting though.

Tomorrow should be a great day, the weather forecast is calling for mid 80's & possible thunder-showers, but I never trust those guys anyways. B)

Good luck to all the competitors shooting tomorrow, and make sure you say hi when you stop in to the stats shack to check in.

I had a great time today also. Great to shoot with some new shooters. Yes, Mike! Stage 4 was a mother so pay the man!

Great shooting with squad 15

Thomas B - PRD

Dana C - LTD

Bart F - Limited 10

Mike M - PRD

Scott M - Limited 10

Dan C. I - OPN

IMG_0196-2.jpg

And don't forget Dave Bone.

Really enjoyed the match today. Shooting with good people makes the day go so much easier and fun.

Hope to shoot with you all again sometime.

Scott

Awesome match. Dan, Chris, Paul, all the folks who worked it and set it up, a hat tip for all of you. If you have it again there next year, we'll be there. Try to not do it on the 4th weekend of the month and I can bring a slew of additional shooters! We returned to put on our own match Sunday.

To the folks on Squad 19, a pleasure shooting with all of you.

Great match, nice job to all those involved. Dan, Chris and crew had great stages and a very fun match. RO staff was great!

Congrats to all the division winners and class winners

We will be back,

See a lot of you in a month or so for the Indiana Section

The Ohio boys are getting the job done that is for sure! This was one great match. The stages where phenomenal for the limited space they have to work with but they pulled it off quite nicely!! :cheers: The competition was intense! I think 4 of the 6 divisions was decided by less than a 1 percent and in my case less than one match point! :surprise:

Congrats to the Winners!!

Shaun Hopkins Single Stack

Bob Vogel Limited (and match HOA DUH WINNING!)

Jake Da Vita Open (who I had no idea I was talking to when I was talking to him)

Jake Martins Limited 10

Matt Cheely Production

Chad Raush Revolver

Nice job guys!