Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

How's this for some FUN FACTS ..... :)

OHIO SECTIONAL ATTENDANCE RECORDS

---------------------------------------------------------

2011 - 243 Held at Miami R&P - Destined to be the best & beat all the rest!!! :cheers:

2010 - 105 Held at Miami R&P - nicknamed the "Buckeye Challenge" (not really a state match)

2009 - 158 Held at Pickaway - coupled with the U.S. IPSC Nats

2008 -

2007 - 117 Held at Pickaway

2006 - 127 Held at Pickaway

2005 - 170 Held at Pickaway

2004 - 177 Held at Rayners

2003 - 163 Held at Rayners

2002 - 93 Held at Rayners

2001 -

2000 - 113

Edited by Chris Keen

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the fire from excellent state matches catches on to the surrounding states that have been without one for some time!

Hey hey hey......oh yeah I get it now, change that to surrounding state.....to the south

Hopefully the fire from excellent state matches catches on to the surrounding states that have been without one for some time!

Hey hey hey......oh yeah I get it now, change that to surrounding state.....to the south

Anybody want to volunteer until then I'll continue to run 5 weekly matches, a monthly match, and a major. Until then I'll just come get plaques in other states :-)

Anybody want to volunteer until then I'll continue to run 5 weekly matches, a monthly match, and a major. Until then I'll just come get plaques in other states :-)

Got my hands full with 3 majors, and helping with 2 monthlys......Tell Gary to stop being Range Master at matches in other Area's and put on a Section Match in his home state

Got my hands full with 3 majors, and helping with 2 monthlys......Tell Gary to stop being Range Master at matches in other Area's and put on a Section Match in his home state

I'll run that by the section coordinator and see what he has to say. I'll tell him you said to get off his lazy but and get something done.

I'll run that by the section coordinator and see what he has to say. I'll tell him you said to get off his lazy but and get something done.

smack him on the ass when you do for me

smack him on the ass when you do for me

na I've got a long car ride fri and don't need a burning rear.

I was just informed that our latest sponsor, Gunzilla, will be giving us 100 bottles of thier product. That brings them up to Stage Sponsor level. We now have a sponsor for every stage!!!! I am very happy to hear that we will be breaking attendence records with our match. We took on this challenge because we were not happy about not having a state match. We ran the Buckeye Challenge as a test to see if holding a major match at our club could be done. Granted, our club doesn't have the best layout and I would love to have more bays but we are working it to the best of our ability. I'm sure we will have a great match. Maybe, in the not too distant future, we can hold a state match that is equal to Indiana.

That was not meant as a slight Jake :) Just that it would be groovy to have state matches in KY and WV. Corey, I know that you cannot do it all bro!

Dan, you must be one charming mutha to have gotten so much loot for this match man :cheers:

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by certain miscreants of this forum do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the match staff from Ohio. :)

The apps continue to trickle in daily ........... Will we hit 250, and WHO will it be? :cheers:

ONLY 7 DAYS MORE UNTIL WE GO BANG-BANG IN THE BUCKEYE STATE!!

2011OhioStats-10.jpg

Edited by Chris Keen

hmmm we are a master short in SS :ph34r:

But then again, you are a Master extra in L-10! :rolleyes:

:roflol:

hmmm we are a master short in SS :ph34r:

You, Mike, Shawn.....

What new M-classed SS shooter could be missing? :)

The one that has been Master in SS longer than the rest of us :P

I just got off the phone with Milford and Union Twp. Police departments. They have agreed to make special patrols in the area of the match hotels. All I ask is don't make it easy for the criminals. Take your GPS out of your vehicle window and clean off the marks on your windshield. Place all wires for the same out of sight and for God sake take your pistols with you!!!!!

I just got off the phone with Milford and Union Twp. Police departments. They have agreed to make special patrols in the area of the match hotels. All I ask is don't make it easy for the criminals. Take your GPS out of your vehicle window and clean off the marks on your windshield. Place all wires for the same out of sight and for God sake take your pistols with you!!!!!

Excellent. Was wondering if there were still problems in the parking lots. Good looking out Dan.