Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match certainly is filling up FAST! B)

Saturday is officially FULL. Sunday has about 30 slots still available. Friday is generally reserved for staff only, but the staff is all signed up, and we still have about 50 slots left that could be used by anyone wanting to shoot early. We wont bite! :devil:

The match certainly is filling up FAST! B)

Saturday is officially FULL. Sunday has about 30 slots still available. Friday is generally reserved for staff only, but the staff is all signed up, and we still have about 50 slots left that could be used by anyone wanting to shoot early. We wont bite! :devil:

Well, I bite a little.

Everone give a big round of applause to our stats man! All of you folks who have been sending squadding requests to me can thank Chris for helping you out.

Match squadding is coming along nicely. We have over 220 competitors signed up, and all but 12 of them have chosen a squad to shoot in. If you are one of the few who are not yet squadded, please take the time to pick a squad.

Only 4 weeks to go until this match hits the ground!

So get your apps in, call your buddies & tell them to get their apps in as well, and let's make this a super match.

2011OhioStateSquaddingpic4-22-2011.jpg

Edited by Chris Keen

We are proud to announce Bar-Sto Precision Machine has added to our list of Silver Level sponsors.

We still have room on Sunday and on Friday if you want to get in on the action. You may even get your picture in Front Sight. You just never know. :lol:

Glad to hear it. Bring a friend! If you can't tell I really want to fill this thing up. :lol:

Very shortly after the first of next month I will have my 8 year old daughter start drawing numbers for the shooter gifts. We have a lot to get done in the next few weeks and I don't like waiting until the last minute to get it done. I am very happy with the staff we have put together for this match. These are some great volunteers and I want to thank them for helping me make this a success. I also want to give a great big "Thank You" to our sponsors. Folks, I am having a hard time trying to think of all of the items we have for you. I wanted to pull it all out and take a picture of it all but what a chore that would be. I still may attempt it when we are picking the prizes.

Please get those applications in before May 1st.

Thanks Jake, but Dan deserves all the credit. He's done an outstanding job of ramping up from a Level I match in 2010, to a Level II match this year, and drawing in so many good supporters, staff, sponsors, crew, shooters, etc.

Let's hear it for Dan the Man. B)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Only 25 Days until the 2011 Ohio State USPSA Championship!!

Thanks Jake, but Dan deserves all the credit. He's done an outstanding job of ramping up from a Level I match in 2010, to a Level II match this year, and drawing in so many good supporters, staff, sponsors, crew, shooters, etc.

+1 for Mr. Dan Carter!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I personally can't wait. I'll be there Friday to find the place. Hopefully the roads will show up on my GPS :D. I'll be in Squad 15 with a bunch of other Indiana Smart Allecs. I see people were forced to shoot with Coach, Bill and Jake on Sunday. I hope there aren't any sensitive types in that group :goof:

Oh, and Jake...Good luck on making major power factor in SS. Think 165.1 this time.

Shooting L10, but that little mishap has been fixed

the scale was not calibrated, once I calibrated it I was throwing 4.1 grains of clays, not 4.3 just enough to screw me at BITB.

I have my chrono ammo loading for SS Nats