Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

I can see the headlines now. "Dan Carter upset Cheely in Production" and the next line "Smith & Wesson brings Dan Carter to the team."

I can see it now. :P

don't they drug test you guys?

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Along with my previous statement. We do have a bunch of unclassified shooters coming to this match. If you find yourself classified between now and the time of the match you do not have to send us emails to let us know to change your classification. Chris will check everyones classification and update your status just prior to the match.

I didn't get any applications today. :(

I'm hoping to see more in the mail tomorrow.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to some guys at Silvercreek about it. I know of an additional production shooter from Indiana who will be sending in his application this week.

I just gave Chris another 12 applications to enter. Saturday may have 1 slot left and Sunday is filling up fast. :cheers:

I'm very happy with the turnout for this match but I would still love to say we sold out! Get those apps in. I would like to see more Jr's and Lady's also.

Those of you who have sent in your applications recently never fear. We have about 12 or more to enter but Chris is making a name for himself at Area 6 and should get you in the system as soon as he gets back. With those applications entered Saturday should be all but full and Sunday is probably going to fill up. :cheers::cheers:

I'm looking forward to making this a great match for you to shoot. A lot of people have already done so much to make sure this goes off well. I am still working on getting prizes lined up and a lot of admin stuff done.

Here are some pictures of the prize guns we are awarding to division winners. I still want to post pictures of the other prizes but it is going to take a lot of work to lay all this stuff out. Maybe I'll get to it in the next couple of days. For now you can look at these:

post-9882-028840300 1302964888_thumb.jpg

post-9882-090984500 1302964904_thumb.jpg

post-9882-087372900 1302964923_thumb.jpg

post-9882-039286000 1302964936_thumb.jpg

post-9882-066425800 1302964957_thumb.jpg

Here are some pictures of the prize guns we are awarding to division winners. I still want to post pictures of the other prizes but it is going to take a lot of work to lay all this stuff out. Maybe I'll get to it in the next couple of days. For now you can look at these:

SWEET!!!!

Edited by CMV

Added 20 more shooters today. We are up to 212 shooters total at this point! What an awesome match this is going to be! :cheers:

Here's your latest numbers

Ok Chris, am I too late to send in my app?

A.T.

Added 20 more shooters today. We are up to 212 shooters total at this point! What an awesome match this is going to be! :cheers:

Here's your latest numbers

Ok Chris, am I too late to send in my app?

A.T.

A.T. There are still some slots available for Sunday or Friday (with DJ's permission.)

-Andy

We have 214 now. I have 2 more applications to send to Chris and will probably get more tomorrow. This is going to be great match!

I'm very happy with the turn out. Thanks everyone!

We will do our best to make this a fun match for you. Remember that the enrty fee goes up on May 1st so get them in the mail soon.