Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paul. I would love to shoot my six guns against a master, just to see how it would work out. Have to be iron sights though, I don't know if I could catch an open shooter.10 rounds 2 guns against 10 rounds 1 gun. They reload 5, I switch guns.

Edited by whitedog

Just started working on the CCG Limited Prize gun. It's going to be a nice piece of hardware for one lucky limited shooter!!!

I thought you were going to try to win your own pistol. What's up.....shooting Production?

Any chance to meet the Policewomen of Cincinnati ???

I can ask Rose Valentino to come to the match. She's getting a lot of pictures taken when we work details together.

I thought you were going to try to win your own pistol. What's up.....shooting Production?

Yea, going to shoot the SIG.

One of these days I'm going to try one of those. I have never heard anyone talk badly about Sigs.

I got 3 more apps in the mail today. I think I will hold on until the end of next week to send Chris what I have. I can't see sending 4 apps to him at a time. With Matt shooting Prod someone else is going to win that custom Limited pistol and be a very happy person. However, my hopes and dreams of taking home a new M&P just flew out the window unless Matt twists his knee or something......that gives me an idea.... :devil:

Yea, going to shoot the SIG.

Good, some competition finally!:ph34r:

Wake up!!!!! You were dreaming again.

I have about 20 applications to send to Chris. After the mail comes I will mail what I have to him. I would love to have more than 20 at a time but people are starting to wonder if I got entries. We just picked up Starline as a Silver Level Sponsor and I'm still waiting on a few more to get back with me. Remember folks, we are putting up a gun (including 2 customs) for each division. EVERYONE is going to go home with at least one (if not two) items provided by our sponsors. Not to mention shooting some fun stages. Get with your friends and send me those entries! Don't hold off until the entry fee goes up on May 1st. Also the special room rates we have with the hotels goes away after the dates indicated on our web site.

Rudy Project is now a Technically Cool stage sponsor of the 2011 Ohio Sectional. :cheers:

A big thanks to Heath for all his help.

I got 5 more applications in the mail today and we are over a hundred shooters (including staff). I would love to fill this match up. If you are holding off for some reason please don't. Call your friends and ask them to join you. You can save money by traveling together and have someone to talk to while your driving. :lol:

I am working on getting a few more sponsors but we have been blessed with a lot of great stuff already for everyone.

Get those applications in so I can afford port-a-johns. :goof:

Rudy Project is now a Technically Cool stage sponsor of the 2011 Ohio Sectional. :cheers:

A big thanks to Heath for all his help.

I got 5 more applications in the mail today and we are over a hundred shooters (including staff). I would love to fill this match up. If you are holding off for some reason please don't. Call your friends and ask them to join you. You can save money by traveling together and have someone to talk to while your driving. :lol:

I am working on getting a few more sponsors but we have been blessed with a lot of great stuff already for everyone.

Get those applications in so I can afford port-a-johns. :goof:

Trust me you will want to get your applications in, as you don't want to know what Dan's alternate plans are for port-a-johns. He mentions a rough wooden seat, getting 2x4's from a construction site and a shovel. :goof::goof:

Ladies and Gentlemen, please get your applications in. I have seen Dan put all of his heart and soul in to putting together this match and I know it is going to be a really good match.

-Andy

I will. I want to see this match grow and be bigger. Some great matches closer to home would be nice. Now if Kentucky would get back into the swing.

Ky only has 3 USPSA clubs in the state. Its a little harder for us. With BGSL and Owensboro both running a major match already.