Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

NO.

So quit making excuses not to shoot against him. MAN up and show everyone what you've got !!!! :sight::sight::sight:;)

Hop

Don't worry Hop. One day, either by accident or design, we shall meet on the same field of battle with the same type weapon. After the dust clears and the noise has gone, you will see a large man wearing a red white and blue shirt still standing with a frown upon his face. Not because he lost but because he has taken from his opponent the only thing that really was important to him...his dignity. Steel212 will never be the same. His Master class status will fade to insignificance and blow away with the wind. I consider him a friend and therefore wish to delay the outcome of our meeting as long as possible.

Wow! That was beautiful.

Sounds like something George Patton would have said. Well if it was more profane.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, I got USPSA to put us on the Self Squadding page of the USPSA web site.

Now all we need are more apps!!! Let's get those in here so we can fill this bad boy up!

Who else is shooting this match?

At least one from Illinois. Bit of a hike but I hear this match is well worth the trip.

Alright guys, I got USPSA to put us on the Self Squadding page of the USPSA web site.

Now all we need are more apps!!! Let's get those in here so we can fill this bad boy up!

Who else is shooting this match?

At least one from Illinois. Bit of a hike but I hear this match is well worth the trip.

Thank you. We like to think so. :)

WOW, everybody must have cabin fever! It's still February! Go outside and shovel some more snow / ice. :rolleyes:

You're going to need allot more than passwords right now, as I have nobody entered into the system. I need the stack of apps that DJ has, before I can send out any passwords, but hey ....... It's a work in progress! :lol:

Stay tuned ........... ;)

For those of you who have not sent in your applications remember that the match fee goes up to $95.00 after May 1st.

I would, of course, Love to fill this match up. I think we have a great match here. If we do as well as I would like I'm sure you will see more level 2 matches come to MRPC. Also, please visit the match site often. We have posted alternate routes to the range due to the covered bridge being out of service. If you are using GPS to make it to the range it may send you down a dead end road.

If you are using GPS to make it to the range it may send you down a dead end road.

Been there done that <_< . TomTom took us the bridge route last year for the Buckeye Challenge and we got all sorts of turned around, haha.

I just found a BIG old pile of apps in the mail when I got home from work today. Looks like this is gonna be a fun match not only to shoot ...... but I mean a fun match TO WORK. Andy & D.J. did a great job making a writable PDF form for all the shooters to fill out on their computers, making it MUCH easier to read everybody's handwriting. With this being only my 3rd major match doing stats & registration, I forgot how hard it was to read some folks handwriting, so this is a God-send. B)

I also want to remind everybody that because we love you all so much we've decided to add 1 more stage to this match, taking us from 8 stages/200+ rounds, to 9 stages / 234+ rounds!!!! (I need to get a mod. to help edit that on my 1st post) Can you believe it? That's gonna be a good weekend of shooting. Dont miss it!!!

See you there!

:cheers:

Edited by Chris Keen

Thanks David.

I just started a Facebook page for the match. It's a work in progress, so there's not a whole heck of allot of new information, but visit us there and post your comments on our wall. :) I'll be adding info there as it becomes available.

Click on the link to our Facebook page below ......

2011 Ohio Section match FACEBOOK page