Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What time will the match end on Sunday? The latest flight I can get is 3:30pm from Orlando, would I be able to drive back and catch that flight?

H.

sign up for a Sat pm and Sunday AM squad and you should get out in time to get to Orlando.

Unless the entry form is wrong, that's not an option this year. There are only two shooting options--all day Friday, or 6 stages Saturday, 4 stages Sunday. I think making a 3:30 flight in Orlando would be unlikely.

The self squadding on the USPSA website gives you the option of Sat-AM / Sun-PM or Sat-PM / Sun-AM.

Got my flight/hotel/car reservations done today!

I'm squadded for Sunday AM, here's hoping we'll be done by 12.

H.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Squad 30 looks tough to beat!!!!! :sight::roflol:

Bigpops, swing by squad 5 on Friday. If you want to see a squad!

Bunch o Fat, Bald, Slow Old Bass-Turds having 10x more fun than the rest of you clowns!

WOW! Squad 30 looks tough to beat!!!!! :sight::roflol:

Bigpops, swing by squad 5 on Friday. If you want to see a squad!

Bunch o Fat, Bald, Slow Old Bass-Turds having 10x more fun than the rest of you clowns!

Short, Slow, Fat, and Bald? We have it all!

Its listed as a level 3 match on uspsa.org so if it meets all the requirements (enough GM shooters show up, etc, etc) it should count.

Right, the club does not have to be affliated, however teh match has to be sanctioned by USPSA and meet the requirements for Level III.

Looks like it is going to be a huge turn out!!

Is the Universal Shooting Academy an affiliated USPSA club? Is it possible that the Florida Open match results would count towards a competitor's classification?

There will not be any classification stages in this match. It is best to already have a classification, because many international shooters will be there as Unclassified, even though they are very good shooters. Lots of fun!

I was bored tonight and excited for the match, so I started to look at my driving route to the match. For those that are familiar with the range and the roads in and out, I could use some advice. I’m coming all the way from SC, so just trying to avoid any extra time in the car. I was planning on coming down I-4 to US-27, down to CR-630, over to the range. However, I just looked at Universal Shooting Academy’s website, and the directions from Orlando Airport (which I will basically drive past), says take the FL Tpke down to SR60 to SR630. This looks like its 40 miles longer. Is US-27 that bad? Is the longer route actually shorter time? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.