Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, this is a great match. The stages are all Nationals caliber and the match brings shooters from all over. I shot it last year but wont be able to make it this year. To all that are going have a great match.

I'm DEFINITELY going again. I think I'm gonna ride in the minnie winnie with the Thomas'!

OR....

Tim, maybe we can get a van together. I know Russell will go too.

That would be cool, Seth. I asked Russell but he has not committed yet.

I'm DEFINITELY going again. I think I'm gonna ride in the minnie winnie with the Thomas'!

OR....

Tim, maybe we can get a van together. I know Russell will go too.

Only if you do the "Wheeeeee" (like the GEICO commercial) the whole way down!

Seth, we would love to take a whole Minnie Winnie load of shooters down...the only catch is we are taking Travis to Disney World, for a few days, after the match. If you have a way back you are more than welcome. (don't even think about going to DW with us...one kid is enough) :roflol:

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking at going. This will be my first large match what do you think.

I have done the match since 2004 and I think you could not find a better major match for your first. All big field courses, most 30-32 rounds, few or no no-shoots, great stage design. Just know where your gun shoots at 25+ yds and study the A zone on a classic target. I am always amazed how much harder an A zone hit and how much easier a D zone is on a classic.

I think you will find this a very challenging match. I have shot all but the first one (didn't know about it) and I had to miss last years due to money issues. I've shot a fair number of "major" matches and this is always one of the best and difficult. I hate I had to miss last year and will most likely miss this year.

The crowd at Frostproof do a good job at match administration, design, and execution. GO if you can and enjoy your first major or hopefully many more to come.

Edited by pvhendrix

What better way to get a good start.

If I go this will be my 6th match, NC State Championship was my first big match and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to going.

OK, I'm in...

I just mailed my registration in today 11/2/10.

I am planning on shooting on Friday.

Open, Major, "C" class

:cheers:

Edited by cyburg