Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Texas State Open Championship

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may be a silly question, but I was telling my wife about this match and she expessed interest in dropping by and watching for a little while tomorrow while we are in the area. Is this acceptable? Its the first time shes expressed any interest in watching a match. Usually she just watches my videos and laughs. :)

Aaron,

Be sure to bring eye protection and if you want to get close, hearing protection would be a good idea.

Bill

This may be a silly question, but I was telling my wife about this match and she expessed interest in dropping by and watching for a little while tomorrow while we are in the area. Is this acceptable? Its the first time shes expressed any interest in watching a match. Usually she just watches my videos and laughs. :)

Aaron,

Be sure to bring eye protection and if you want to get close, hearing protection would be a good idea.

Bill

You got it. Eyes and ears are loaded up. Thanks!

Hey Spanky, is that you? Louisiana boy? its me, chris (told you wrong screen name...that was another site). Just got home but had a great weekend. Enjoyed shooting with you guys. Your good squad mates and I appreciate it.

Yes sir! Great shooting with you and, if you don't know, congrats on 1st "D" Class Production. ;)

Well I made it home. What a weekend. A BIG THANK YOU to all the RO's, Staff and Alex for putting on the match. This was my first time at the Impact range. Alot of GREAT shooters at this match. I will post more later.

TXO1.JPG

TXO2.JPG

TXO3.JPG

TXO4.JPG