Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cool video

dkleskiw

Insane!!!! I couldn't watch it. Couple seconds, fast forward, couple seconds, fast forward. Maybe watch 8-10 seconds of it total. Heights, meaning anything over 15 feet, just push every button I have. I went up in the St. Louis arch when I was younger and nearly had an anxiety attack and that was INSIDE. Bill Gates could put 10 million in front of me and I would turn and walk on this on.

thanks for posting that video.

yes... the last part where they clip onto the straight wire.... nuts.... any gust of wind must take them off. This is just wow..... I did watch it all the way through, and even when you think it cant get more scary... it does...

Major acrophobe here.

Looking down a great height isn't so bad (looking out the window of an airplane or skyscraper, for instance). It's the sense of no security against falling that freaks me.

Every time he climbed up past a structure, and what was left was more flimsy looking, I felt more palm sweat, more short of breath, and more of my anatomy taking refuge inside.

Good stuff! :D

I love it, my bro actually does that for a living and climbs a 2500' tower in Eastern SD on occasion along with all the rest of the towers in the state. :cheers:

Theres not a ghosts chance you could talk me into doing anything like that, I'm perfectly fine staying on the ground :)

I really like heights. I get kinda tickly inside. Not a scientific term, but I just like heights. I repelled out of helos in the military and helocasting. That was nothing. I've bungeed, and climbed things, but I have never jumped from a significant height. I'm not just saying it, I would climb it. I like that rush you get when you are doing something kind of dumb, and you giggle, and think, "Y'know, I better not f&%% up! ;) Kind of makes you feel more in control with your life. I know there is probably some kind of psychosis going on there, but it does have an almost addictive quality.

JZ

Great job if you're a "Base Jumper!" lol Get done working and just jump... hahahah

JT

I have heard of guys BASE jumping from 300 foot high bridges, from this thing they could jump and have time for lunch, a nap and an afternoon snack before they hit ground. :roflol:

Joe W.