Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are Brian Enos and Brian Eno the same person?

I remember (perhaps incorrectly) in the early days of the forum, Brian ( Enos) posted that an internet search on his name turned up more hits for Brian Eno.

A few years later, this forum, and Brian's (Enos) store, had taken off, and the results were reversed. Brian Eno had much less net presence than Enos.

Just did a Google search, and it's come full circle. Eno is everywhere.

It's almost fun to watch. :sight:

I remember (perhaps incorrectly) in the early days of the forum, Brian ( Enos) posted that an internet search on his name turned up more hits for Brian Eno.

A few years later, this forum, and Brian's (Enos) store, had taken off, and the results were reversed. Brian Eno had much less net presence than Enos.

Just did a Google search, and it's come full circle. Eno is everywhere.

It's almost fun to watch. :sight:

Almost....

I'm pretty sure they are. The photographic evidence seems pretty clear.

Are Brian Enos and Brian Eno the same person?

are they??

eno's music is pretty crazy.absolutly prog-experimental....

isn't this man who was the right arm of robert frip/bill bruford/adrian below??...so , he turned shooter??

lol...i cant believe it, but it's still possible after all.

I was doing some Brian Eno research (love his music! Always have.) years ago and that's how I accidentally discovered this forum. So they're related by one degree, perhaps. :ph34r: At least in my experience.

That's pretty funny stuff.

I remember googling Brian Enos right after I got my site first started, back in 2000. And I was sad because all that came up were results for Brian Eno.

be

By now I don't think you're going to be able to shake that fateful relationship, like it or not. :D

Eno not only made interesting music, he was PRODUCER for many acclaimed rock artists (much as Quincy Jones produced albums for tons of POP music artists).