Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohhh man

Jman

By Kimberly Dick

The (Rock Hill) Herald Posted: Tuesday, Sep. 14, 2010

Rock Hill, S.C. -- A woman who was eating pig's feet in bed surprise.gif accidentally cut her friend in the arm, police say.

The 52-year-old Rock Hill woman told police she accidentally cut a friend in the forearm with a knife around 10:30 p.m. Sunday. Both she and the victim, 50, were intoxicated, according to a Rock Hill police report.

He had a deep cut to his arm. The report did not state if he was hospitalized.

No charges were filed, but the incident remains under investigation.

Read more: http://www.charlotte...l#ixzz0zWltJQAY

roflol.gif

Things like this. What can you really say? This is what those jihadists are fighting against! This would have been fine if she'd been eating hoof(?) of goat, or maybe lamb. But the most unclean of all, the foot of a pig!

Are pigs feet tasty by the way? Ive had them in soup, but not pickled. In soup they were pretty good.

Exactly HOW INTOXICATED was that woman?

Intoxicated enough to want to eat pigs feet in the bed with a knife, that's pretty damn intoxicated. My guess is, the person who got cut wanted some of the pig foot.....Hey baby, just give me a bit off the hoof there...Nope, you can have some of the knuckle....I want the hoof... Get your own damn hoof!... Ow, you cut me!

Intoxicated enough to want to eat pigs feet in the bed with a knife, that's pretty damn intoxicated. My guess is, the person who got cut wanted some of the pig foot.....Hey baby, just give me a bit off the hoof there...Nope, you can have some of the knuckle....I want the hoof... Get your own damn hoof!... Ow, you cut me!

That is just soooo wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao:roflol:

See, that could never happen to me.

If I'm that drunk, I'd fall asleep before I could ambush and disassemble a pig in bed.

I would explain the joys of fine swine mattress dining, but then all of you yankees would figger out what yer missing and the price of Porkie's feet would go through the roof, so I'll just keep it to myself.

Thank you for your wisdom.

And let me add....Ain't no part of a pig ought to be buried 'cept the bones. :devil:

I would explain the joys of fine swine mattress dining, but then all of you yankees would figger out what yer missing and the price of Porkie's feet would go through the roof, so I'll just keep it to myself.

And let me add....Ain't no part of a pig ought to be buried 'cept the bones. :devil:

Bill, maybe just the squeal,,, :devil:

Bill, maybe just the squeal,,, :devil:

:lol: (Don't ask - Don't tell) :lol:

Hey, my ancestors were German farmers, I remember as a kid, after slaughtering the swine, everything (and I do mean everything) that could not readily be consumed, went into the big pot of my grandmothers, and she cooked it all down and made hog head cheese :unsure: ...My grandfather loved blood sausage and blood pudding :sick: ..., Hey, and then there were the ready made sausage casings :surprise: ....

Edited by GrumpyOne