Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Aloha from Hawaii

AEuropa

Hi there everyone! I just shot my first USPSA match here in Hawaii; it was great fun and much better practice than plinking at the range. Anyone interested can read about the experience and watch the videos from the stages in my blog (link found in my signature). It's getting pretty late, so I will be adding my thoughts and personal critiques of the runs tomorrow. Please feel free to rip me to shreds...they weren't exactly the epitome of smooth.

- Alex

Alex

Glad you had fun. You should have come out on Sunday, the stages were almost a confusing for some of the shooters. I would like to say thank you for helping with the set up. Hope to see you at our next match.

to HLG We have a Genaro A. shoots open, not sure if thats the person you were asking about.

Richard

Richard,

It was really great meeting you and the other guys, thank YOU very much for the warm welcome, assistance, and hospitality. I wanted to go out on Sunday but had alot of other stuff that I had to take care of over the long weekend. Rest assured that I'll be out there on the 25th. Speaking of which, is there anything else that I need to bring to the Nightmatch other than a quality flashlight?

And Congrats on the Limited win! :cheers:

- Alex

Richard,

It was really great meeting you and the other guys, thank YOU very much for the warm welcome, assistance, and hospitality. I wanted to go out on Sunday but had alot of other stuff that I had to take care of over the long weekend. Rest assured that I'll be out there on the 25th. Speaking of which, is there anything else that I need to bring to the Nightmatch other than a quality flashlight?

And Congrats on the Limited win! :cheers:

- Alex

Work gloves and a pick-up truck would be nice.... just kidding. The summer months aren't good for true "dark stages"... we shoot under halogen lights. Our Dark stages don't come until October... so prepare yourself for the "Night of the Living Dread" our Halloween Night match (10/23/2010).

Glad you had a good time... we aim to please.

Keith

Luckily for you, I come standard with work gloves and a pickup truck! :lol:

I sent Richard a message about this, but since more and more Oahu ohana are showing up I figure I'll put it out to the group: Does anyone sell (or know where I can acquire) .40 S&W brass on island? Obviously, I'm going to start collecting my own brass, but it'd be nice to have a solid amount of brass to start off and I'm too impatient to wait for it to get here before I start my reloading adventure. :wacko:

- Alex

to HLG We have a Genaro A. shoots open, not sure if thats the person you were asking about.

That's him! I guess he figured us southerners couldn't handle Genaro so he translated it to Gerry for us. :) He was out here in Augusta for a month and got to do a fair bit of shooting with us. Great guy! So he hasn't switched to an M&P, yet? :rolleyes:

Welcome Alex,

I can get you some once-fired .40 brass (shot by Glocks) for the price of shipping.

Let me know.

Aloha,

B

I was under the impression that .40 S&W Glock brass shouldn't be reloaded...?

- Alex

Welcome Alex,

I can get you some once-fired .40 brass (shot by Glocks) for the price of shipping.

Let me know.

Aloha,

B

- Alex

That's the only brass I run in my Edge. After about 10k rounds, I can't blame any of the few malfunctions I've had on so called "Glocked" brass. A lot of us who use brass fired out of Glocks use an EGW Undersize resizing die.

Welcome Alex,

Let me know.

Aloha,

B

- Alex

That's the only brass I run in my Edge. After about 10k rounds, I can't blame any of the few malfunctions I've had on so called "Glocked" brass. A lot of us who use brass fired out of Glocks use an EGW Undersize resizing die.

Well, in that case...

Do you take paypal? :D

- Alex

Aloha also from Hawaii. Since most replies on this thread are from Hawaii I decided to post my first here. ( With all due respect to the OP).

Shot my 101 class last week with the Rhat Rhat Boyz and had a blast! And now I'm hooked. Buying my own equipment next. Thinking of getting a G34 then save up for an Open Gun. Carter from OGC said he got one (G34) coming in next week.

Looking forward to learn as much as I can from the forums.

Mahalo!

Alex,

Last week-end, one of the "Boyz" did mentioned their site was having some problems. Anyway, I know the schedule for action pistol range is posted on the bulletin board by the bullseye range. If I go shoot this week-end I can check it out for you.

- Ray