Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Sti

bmadsen

Caspian28r

Isn't that Huggy Bear?

Heh... I was thinking the same thing. With Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Snoop Dogg, Carmen Electra, and Amy Smart coming out in the new Starsky and Hutch movie, you'd think even us youngun's would know THAT one. ;) Luv ya, c28r. :)

Even

It’s a 38 Super actually. And yes it’s an Aabo Custom. As you might know, we are working towards having 40S&W legalized in Denmark (a least for people with a IPSC-license). So hopefully my gun will be upgraded to 40S&W soon.

Bo

Skywalker

I have seen the picture of Julien’s parrot. Now that is one colorful gun!

James

If you wear my gun I’m afraid it will be considered concealed carry, as the red grip will blend in perfectly with your colorful waistcoat :lol:

Bo

You don't have 40 yet, so does 38 super count as major or can it if loaded to power factor. Or does everyone shoot minor?

I like super if everyone shot it here in US and I could use it and get major hits I would. 40's are fine but my limited gun is the only one I have. All my others are 9mm or super.

Where did you get base pads for it, what do they hold loaded up with super. I was thinking of getting some for my carry and IDPA guns. Thanks

TacBlack

38 Super can only be scored Major in open class, so we shoot Minor in IPSC Standard Div. The good thing with 38 Super is that I can load it to Major PF. Using 180 gr. bullets it will feel just as a 40.

That way I can get used to shooting Major PF ammo.

The base pads are the International Box Rule Base Pad from Dawson Precision. The mags hold 19-20 rounds and gun with mag still fit in the box.

Bo