Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Early tease from Angus for the CZ-USA 2011 catalog

eerw

New from CZ Custom for the CZ-USA 2011 catalog. An early tease that Angus posted on his Facebook.

Short dustcover Shadows! sorry..I am probably alone on this. but I love the balance of the short dustcover, but I like the full slide and don't want a firing pin block. This is my answer. It will be more than I can afford, and no telling how long I'll have to wait for it be a catalog item and have the production numbers and get the paperwork to USPSA for approval. But this is a great gun!!! I know..I am such a CZ fanboy ( :roflol: ) First the Czechmate, now these.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

Edited by eerw

I doubt that if you were able to get hold of one that it would be legal at this time.

Getting into the 2011 catalog and getting verification of the proper production numbers and filing an approval with NROI would be the key things. Unless NROI saw the gun and made some determination based on other guns. I would think that this would be the order of things.

Beyond all of that..I just think the gun is cool, because it has all the best features of the different CZs rolled into one. :cheers:

Finally an IDPA Shadow that will most likely make weight for SSP or if its too heavy for that, no problem making weight for ESP. With the full length rail gone its no longer limited to 39ozs in ESP.

That being said I would never give up my Shadow Custom full length rail to shoot Production with.

I also like the weight and balance of the 'normal frame' guns, so I shoot a stainless 75B.

But a Shadow with a short frame would be great, but I hope that CZUB is going to make these guns in the future (I guess not).

i realy love how CZ custom work their guns, they just make some great guns ( i'm a true CZ fan :wub: ...ok,ok i have many glocks too :ph34r: lol)) even better....and this new line up isn't going to change that :cheers:

nice pre-B look, still, i like the full dust cover better, but removing the firepin block, not sure what it means, maybe a smoother/shorter trigger?? pffft..very nice as usual with them.

Edited by sigsauerfan

i love the two tone look as well....

Same here. Very tempting to send off my Shadow to get the frame re-finished in silver... then again, all-black is fitting considering the name "Shadow". ;)

(In case you guys didn't catch the announcement a month or two ago, Angus has said that CZ Custom is now offering CZUB-polycoat-style refinishing in both black and silver...)

Specs from Angus

two-tone with adj sight:

4/ CZC 75 Shadow TDT (91704 / 01704)

9 x 19

SA Lower, no firing pin block, stainless mag break.

Poly Coat Upper BLACK and Lower SILVER

SA DA Trigger Mechanism.

SA DA Comp Hammer, included CZC Trigger Work.

CZC XTD Firing Pin.

3.5 / 4.0 Lbs SA

7.5 / 8.5 Lbs DA

85 Combat Style ADJ Trigger.

Custom Spring Package.

(Hammer 13 Lbs Recoil 11 Lbs)

Shadow Style Upper

Champion ADJ Target Rear (LPA Style)

CZC Fiber 6.5mm Optic Front

Black Aluminum Grips

Supplied with 2 x 18 Round Magazines

Function fired and Supplied with Test Target.

Black on black, fixed sights:

1/ CZC 75 Shadow (91701 / 01701)

9 x 19

SA Lower, no firing pin block, stainless mag break.

Poly Coat Upper and Lower BLACK

SA DA Trigger Mechanism.

SA DA Comp Hammer, included CZC Trigger Work.

CZC XTD Firing Pin.

3.5 / 4.0 Lbs SA

7.5 / 8.5 Lbs DA

85 Combat Style ADJ Trigger.

Custom Spring Package.

(Hammer 13 Lbs Recoil 11 Lbs)

Shadow Style Upper

With Shadow Factory Rear

Fiber Optic Front Sights.

Black Aluminum Grips

Supplied with 2 x 18 Round Magazines

Function fired and Supplied with Test Target.

Edited by eerw

New from CZ Custom for the CZ-USA 2011 catalog. An early tease that Angus posted on his Facebook.

Short dustcover Shadows! sorry..I am probably alone on this. but I love the balance of the short dustcover, but I like the full slide and don't want a firing pin block. This is my answer. It will be more than I can afford, and no telling how long I'll have to wait for it be a catalog item and have the production numbers and get the paperwork to USPSA for approval. But this is a great gun!!! I know..I am such a CZ fanboy ( :roflol: ) First the Czechmate, now these.

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

Put a 5" barrel on it and get back to me