Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Louisiana Gator Classic

Hello to everyone. Just an update on the Louisiana Gator Classic for 2010. We are almost half full. Competitor entries are coming in quickly this year. We limit the match to a maximum of 200 shooters. If you are considering coming to the Gator now would be a good time to send in your entries. Come on down and pass a good time at the "Boudreaux/Thibodaux Nationals".

Gary Thibodaux

Match Director

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the Gator Classic one day or two if your not shooting with the ROs?

2 days.... Saturday and Sunday. 8 Stages on Saturday and 4 Stages on Sunday. Come on down.

I will be there.

Forrest for got to add that after the 4 stages on Sunday there is some Great Food to eat while you are waiting on a FANTASTIC Prize Table.

Mark K

Is the Gator Classic one day or two if your not shooting with the ROs?

2 days.... Saturday and Sunday. 8 Stages on Saturday and 4 Stages on Sunday. Come on down.

I will be there.

Forrest for got to add that after the 4 stages on Sunday there is some Great Food to eat while you are waiting on a FANTASTIC Prize Table.

Mark K

Thank you Mark, I guess I just don't think about the great food because we have it everyday. Also while we are talking prize table, Gary told me the other day we are up to $10,000 and climbing everyday. Also the match is filling up fast. We are now at 81 shooters and apps coming in everyday. Cut off is 200 shooters and that includes the RO's. So if anyone wants to shoot the best match in the southern US get those apps in or you will be on a waiting list.

Forrest :cheers:

The 2010 Gator(aka the Boudreaux/Thibodaux Nationals)is filling up REAL fast. We only have about 70 shooter slots left. Better hurry if you are coming. Great people, great food, great place. Come pass a good time with us in cajun country.

Gary Thibodaux

Match Director

I doubt I can make this but I hope I can. I have a good buddy that lives 1.5-2 hrs from there. It's just so dang close to Area II. It's a 2 week difference but for me and my schedule that puts it close. I have heard what a great match this is.

The 2010 Gator(aka the Boudreaux/Thibodaux Nationals)is filling up REAL fast. We only have about 70 shooter slots left. Better hurry if you are coming. Great people, great food, great place. Come pass a good time with us in cajun country.

Gary Thibodaux

Match Director

Shooters there are about 62 slots left for this great match. If anyone really wants to shoot this match, they best get those apps in. Hope to see ya'll come pass a good time at the Gator(aka Boudreaux/Thibodaux Nationals). Forrest :cheers: