Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Close Quarter Gunfighting Compiled

High Lord Gomer

But the absolute best part was when I was giggling and then the 'click here to see me do more sword' popped up. Then I lost it. And then I clicked to see him do more. Damn that's some funny stuff. "Just hanging out. ::click::" HAHAHA!

Check out " 21 Foot Rule Less Talk and More action " video and then watch this

This is awesome!!!

I liked how he kept holding his pants up from falling down when he was running. And then at the end when he realized the white no-shoot target was really his friend "Gary."

Chris

But the absolute best part was when I was giggling and then the 'click here to see me do more sword' popped up. Then I lost it. And then I clicked to see him do more. Damn that's some funny stuff. "Just hanging out. ::click::" HAHAHA!

This is awesome!!!

I liked how he kept holding his pants up from falling down when he was running. And then at the end when he realized the white no-shoot target was really his friend "Gary."

Chris

:goof::goof::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::P:bow:

Jason :ph34r:

This is awesome!!!

Chris

I very much liked that he kept his pants from falling down :excl:

• 1 month later...