Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What were you first classified as?

Wik

I barely squeaked into B Production as my first classification.

I actually ended up winning B Production at my first Area 4 match a few months later. No need to mention that there was just one other "B" and a couple of "C's" beat me.:unsure:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last month, I shot my first match ever. It just happened to be a classifier. Sadly, I did not do so well. Seems I am a solid D. Good news is there is no way but up!

• 2 weeks later...

I voted C. I think the second year I made it to B in Production. I went from there to limited with my first classification also a B. I just kinda shot matches, and never trained, so I stuck at low B for a year or So. I finally got the Urge to run with a few of the bigger dogs. In a years worth of hard training I made A in limited. I have pretty much taken the year off of training due to lack of time, but still managed to pull out a A classification in Lim-10. With the next update, I should be 4 points shy of M. All of this makes no sense, since I have not fired a shot in practice all year.I dont think any true'er words were ever spoken when it comes to classification. "Just shoot them like a normal stage, when you are ready, your classification will show it"

• 3 weeks later...

Started in D Class last year, and I'm still D Class.

I've been shooting for 35 years (long guns, almost 20 years with handguns) and thought I was pretty good. :roflol:

ALL of my shooting prior to this was slow-fire for accuracy. I'm not too bad at that. But when the timer's running, nothing goes right. <_<

D only because there wasn't an F class. :roflol:

+1