Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New shooter from FL

Noximus03

been watching this site for a few days, and very surprised at how much people help the noobs. Not someting I'm used to, but definately a high point to the sport. I requested some info from USPSA and within 24 hours I got phone calls from my state director, and my local chapter director offering tips, advice, and help. Just wanted to introduce myself, and say thanks in advance for your patience. I'm new to the sport, but not new to shooting, and im sure this site will be a library of info.

been watching this site for a few days, and very surprised at how much people help the noobs. Not someting I'm used to, but definately a high point to the sport. I requested some info from USPSA and within 24 hours I got phone calls from my state director, and my local chapter director offering tips, advice, and help. Just wanted to introduce myself, and say thanks in advance for your patience. I'm new to the sport, but not new to shooting, and im sure this site will be a library of info.

You sure live in the right state for the sport - there's a match

every weekend (sometimes two) somewhere in a 100 mile radius.

When you're ready for some expert instruction - try Manny - he's

local and excellent. Best way to get started is to get one or

two lessons under your belt.

Good luck.

Jack

O he's old! Look at his hair color! Welcome check out the steel match Sunday, I'll be there! Just kidding Jim?

im actually going as well. i figured if im going to shoot a first tourney, might as well do it in one thats fairly simple. I'm heading down there today for the practice, maybe ill see you there.

If you send me a personal message with your email address, I'll send you the SEPSA new shooter information package. It lists all the local matches and shoud be a great help for your first USPSA match.

New to the forum as well, will post my info in a bit, did you make the steel match today? I had shot the SEPSA match yesterday (from GA so I normally am shooting steel 2nd Sat. in Brunswick) and stayed down here to shoot the steel match today at Ancient City. Had a good time, hope to be back. The guys at SEPSA are fun to shoot with, many of them make it to Brunswick for our matches up there as well.

Hope you had a good first match today!

New to the forum as well, will post my info in a bit, did you make the steel match today? I had shot the SEPSA match yesterday (from GA so I normally am shooting steel 2nd Sat. in Brunswick) and stayed down here to shoot the steel match today at Ancient City. Had a good time, hope to be back. The guys at SEPSA are fun to shoot with, many of them make it to Brunswick for our matches up there as well.

Enjoy shooting with you Saturday.

Next weekend at SAPSA. Hope to see you there.

Mario.

Enjoy shooting with you Saturday.

Next weekend at SAPSA. Hope to see you there.

Mario.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Following this site a couple of days and was really surprised how many people to help needs. Not someting I am used to, but it is certainly the highlight of this sport. I asked some information about USPSA and within 24 hours of phone calls. I had my state director and the director of my local chapter offers tips, advice.