Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Revo Nationals

I will be shooting the Revo nats in Vegas. I will be travling alone i was wondering if anyone is planing on going alone? I am looking to split a room and rental car with someone.

I will be shooting the Revo nats in Vegas. I will be travling alone i was wondering if anyone is planing on going alone? I am looking to split a room and rental car with someone.

I think Stan is driving out. Maybe he could use the company. Me, I think I will fly.

I think Stan is driving out. Maybe he could use the company. Me, I think I will fly.

Come on Bob, if you ride with Stan, you can both get plenty of rest.

I will be shooting the Revo nats in Vegas. I will be travling alone i was wondering if anyone is planing on going alone?

Don't be scared, Josh--the flight attendants will take care of everything. And if you behave on the plane, you might even get a set of shiny junior pilot wings to pin on your shirt.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to miss the Vegas match. However, I did drive the 700 miles to Area 5, alone, uneventfully. As I told Carmoney, the key is to drive a little, sleep a little, and cut out the multitasking.

B):yawn:B):yawn:B):yawn::D

Edited by professor

• 2 months later...

Looks like I'm going to make it after all!!!!! :cheers:

Who else is taking a wheelgun to Vegas?

I just finished loading my Vegas ammo so that I can ship it out this week. I'm looking forward to the match since this will be my first USPSA Nationals. :D

So it looks like all is right in the world again, Jerry wins but not by much. Looks like Matt gave him a hell of a run. Also looks like we have a new GM with Josh shooting a 95% at nats. Congrats to everyone, see you in a few weeks at Memphis. What happened to Steve with the DQ?

Tom

Edited by Tom Mainus

So it looks like all is right in the world again, Jerry wins but not by much. Looks like Matt gave him a hell of a run. Also looks like we have a new GM with Josh shooting a 95% at nats. Congrats to everyone, see you in a few weeks at Memphis. What happened to Steve with the DQ?

Tom

I can sleep once again, Jerry is back on top as God intended it. Yea, what the heck happened to Steve? He was ahead of Sara friday when I looked. That was too good to be true.... :surprise:

Steve got a little tangled up opening a door from the wrong side and got called for a 180 violation.

Congratulations to Jerry for a hard-fought victory. I think it's now safe to say that from here on out, the Revolver Nationals is going to be a real battle every year. People are no longer content to shoot for second place.

It was great seeing everybody again!