Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2004 Georgia State Championship

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in a Pre-ban AR15 HBAR that I have listed in the Classifieds, let me know and I can bring it to this match. BTW, the price has been reduced. Sorry for the blatant advertisement but I want to unload this thing so I can get an open gun. Later.

Sniper, if your lucky you may get to be with the Louisiana contingent.... we have our own handcuffs, and none are LEO's. Other habits include drinking excessively, talking loudly, harassing other shooters, and generally leaving an impression everywhere we go........ We're still trying to make it a "GOOD" impression but no luck yet.

yep see ya at the 4th of july shoot in stuart...

Ogiebb

4th of July match in Stuart? I thought 1st Sunday was at Markham? Is Stuart a special holidy match?

Bill

match is cancelled in markham in 4th of july (check the website again ) we will be shooting sunday at stuart...yep its a holiday match :D

Still out of town, but found a computer! I will once again get on Carlos to post the squad list, sorry. Just remember there isn't much room for any changes. We are at 220 entered!!!! :o With apparently more on the way!

Rich, there is a Waffle House less than a mile from the range entrance so you're in luck. There used to be a bunch of Vipers around here, but a throng of Mongeese ran 'em off so you should be easy to spot :D

Sniper, if your lucky you may get to be with the Louisiana contingent.... we have our own handcuffs, and none are LEO's.  Other habits include drinking excessively, talking loudly, harassing other shooters, and generally leaving an impression everywhere we go........ We're still trying to make it a "GOOD" impression but no luck yet.

Then I'd feel right at home! :lol:(uhhh... 'cept the handcuffs part... :blink: )

One minor lil problem I encountered today... MY GUN BROKE!!! Like broken metal n' stuff! :o (see pic HERE ) I don't know how many obstacles I've had to or will have to overcome to make this match... but DANGIT I'm gonna be there!!!

232 and counting !!!!! :o The only room left is on Friday afternoon and only about 25 slots are open. Carlos will post the squad list this weekend, but please don't try to squad jump as it becomes a logistical nightmare. We have had a bunch of rain over the last couple of weeks but have our fingers crossed. The bays look to be in decent shape but we will work on them a bit Monday. We are down to crunch time.

As John sat in his recliner at home (most assuredly in his tightey whiteys :D ) his better half provided invaluable help at the range today. We got alot done. No rain today and we are looking pretty good according to the weatherman. John the Mad Scientist once again worked wonders with the bobcat. We put in another safe area, built a chrono bay and squared up some little bays that needed some work. Things are taking shape.

Are you having the same guys do the chrono as last year?? They were a little, what's the word I'm looking for? 

:lol::lol::lol:

Tell me about it, he shot the chrono and pretended like it didn't happen! :blink:

Are you having the same guys do the chrono as last year?? They were a little, what's the word I'm looking for? 

Tell me about it, he shot the chrono and pretended like it didn't happen! :blink:

He AD'ed my gun. :lol::lol:

He AD'ed my gun. :lol::lol:

I hadn't heard the AD story <_< (I wonder if you can be DQ'd for that?).

I went over to the same chrono man and told him he was going to have to move his rig. He got a bit excited and territorial until I pointed out he had a big rock directly behind his sighting-target, which he couldn't see because of the target. :unsure: One of the bays a little ways down was taking incoming fire from the ricochets.

To be fair, I don't think it was exposed from the beginning. It seemed it became unearthed after the first few folks were tested. (Note to self: Remember Rule #4)

See y'all this weekend,

...Mark R.

I wasn't bashing the guy, I LOVE FREE Entertainment. But last year you almost needed extra safety equipment for that stage. :o

Any you guys shooting before Sat PM that want to give us late bloomers some hints? :D