Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wipeout !

Sarge

She Who Must Be Obeyed and I started watching this show last summer, and were hooked. And this was a very good week, with TWO episodes of Wipeout. It certainly appeals to my sense of humor. :roflol:

It's almost as fun(in it's own way)as The Three Stooges.

The "Wipeout" set was on the property just down the hill from the "Top Shot" house. But it was not set up at the time. Just a man-made water feature in a fence along with a bunch or props and stuff. A much smaller setup than it appears on TV. Movie magic, huh!?!?! Love that show, fun to watch. But they really clown people out, and beat on them hard...

I LOVE Wipeout! It's amazing to see how flexible people are. Have you ever tried to kick yourself in the back of the head? I don't think I could, but it seems that about 65% of the contestants on the show can! :goof:

• 1 month later...

Watching it now with my kids... Getting in some quality laugh time with the family!

Exactly why I like this show so much. My kids call it 'Family Wipeout time', everyone gets their bedtime snacks and we spend an hour of just the family together. Rare events / shows allow us that privilege.

If you haven't tried it, the Wii game is just as good, we now constantly have the neighbor kids over and there can be up to four players (or more I think?)playing. The yelling and screaming as their avatars get pounded is hilarious.

• 1 month later...