Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 5 Championship

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go barefoot

That's a great idea! But isn't the USPSA slogan No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? :huh: No Wait, that's at the quickie mart down the road from me. I'll just wear my tree spikes, sense it's a wood floor. :D

Can't wait for this one.. It will be my first match above a Level I.. Driving down Friday morning hoping to get to see some shoots and stages then shooting all day Saturday.. I will be on Squad 305 (one of the only Non Revo's on the squad :roflol: ) So feel free to say chello!

go barefoot

That's a great idea! But isn't the USPSA slogan No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? :huh: No Wait, that's at the quickie mart down the road from me. I'll just wear my tree spikes, sense it's a wood floor. :D

It's DARK. Tree spikes and your Rig is all you need! Anything else just slows you down! :roflol:

go barefoot

It's DARK. Tree spikes and your Rig is all you need! Anything else just slows you down! :roflol:

Don't give Cliff any ideas...

Anyone know if I could still get in on the steel match on a Saturday AM squad? I didn't sign up when I registered because I wasn't sure I could stay an extra day.

Most of the decision makers are probably at the range for setup. So, you might not hear back.

Best thing to do would be to bring extra ammo and check when you sign in.

Does anyone have the breakdown of the total shooters in each class and division?

quickanddirtyeyeballrainman-count of squadded shooters:

Limited: 114

L-10: 23

Open: 71

Production: 76

Single Stack: 43

Revo: 19

Sorry didn't go to trouble of logging in and clicking each shooter to see classification...

Side match can still be done....

We just got done printing labels, so nobody changes from here! :P Getting ready to stuff the bags and help with the last bits on the range.

cya here

JT

PS Round count 301 min

J

Edited by JThompson

Does anyone have the breakdown of the total shooters in each class and division?

Sorry didn't go to trouble of logging in and clicking each shooter to see classification...

Always nice to be shooting in the big pool with all the sharks, Limited here I come. If the Match is as good as last year it will be worth the trip from GA. Thanks to everyone putting in on. Even JT :)

Always nice to be shooting in the big pool with all the sharks, Limited here I come. If the Match is as good as last year it will be worth the trip from GA. Thanks to everyone putting in on. Even JT :)

Limited is the place to be.

Nope..Single Stackis the one to shoot.

:cheers:

Yup. That's where the cool kids are!

I thought we were all in OPEN DIVISION! :sight::cheers:

Real men don't need a gun that runs on batteries.

:roflol:

Edited by steel1212

Looks like it rained all night at the range. Starting to rain here in west central Indiana and the system stretches all the way back to Barry. That is probably not good. Hoping for dry weather on the range starting today. Rain gear is packed in case.