Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shipping Charges for little plastic tips

smokshwn

Five little teeny plastic parts. Could easily go in an envelope with a stamp.

$9.00 in shipping.

I don't mind paying a buck or two cuz it covers the "handling" component of pulling my order but good hell, NINE BUCKS???

I email places like that and ask if they will ship for a reasonable rate, if they wont I take my business elsewhere, I dont buy the "handling" crap either thats called overhead, figure it into your pricing, I recently canceled my order with a well known kydex maker, I ordered two mag pouches, $14 shipping. these items could fit in a $4.95 flat rate box. and the post office will give you the box.

$9.00 in shipping.

I don't mind paying a buck or two cuz it covers the "handling" component of pulling my order but good hell, NINE BUCKS???

I hate modern day online shipping charges. Which is one reason why I haven't raised my store's shipping charges since 2004.

be

You rock B.... I have a buddy looking to buy a machine so we were talking the other day. I told him he needs to call you. He said that he knew pretty much what he wanted. So I told him, that although you're a great help in sorting that out, the real reason to call was just to B.S. with you and see where the call goes.

Take care.

$9.00 in shipping.

I hate modern day online shipping charges. Which is one reason why I haven't raised my store's shipping charges since 2004.

be

Which is why I order anything I can from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, its even worse for us who live in Hawaii; we always get screwed with shipping charges. A well known home audio speaker manufacturer wanted to charge me $40 for UPS shipping for a set of carpet spikes for my floorstanding speakers! The spikes (which will fit in a regular envelope) were $20. Unbelievable.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, I ordered some light pipes from one of the fiber sight companies. I mean "4 Friken

2.5" light pipes", they cost like $4 total, and they charged me their minimum $12 in shipping. I had to do it because no one else has pipes for this specific model .. :wacko:

Maybe it's time to changed models,...and brands

Edited by el pres