Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Manny Bragg Training class

Just wanted to post a Thank You to Manny Bragg and endorse his training class. My shooting partner Dennis and I had the chance to train with Manny on Thursday the 27th in Colo, Iowa. Before the class, Manny asked what we wanted to learn from this class. We asked for the basic fundamentals. Well, it turns out we learned more than that. We learned what we didn't know we needed to know. Manny's patience, presentation and experience enabled Dennis and I realize all the things we didn't know - we didn't know. I really opened our eyes to what we were doing wrong but also how to do things right AND BETTER.

Thanks to Manny and to Jay Tappe for allowing us to use his facilities for a great day of shooting and learning.

• 4 weeks later...

Manny's classes are awesome!! I especially liked his 1-Day advanced movement class... I would say of all the training I've taken Manny's classes have made the most significant improvement to my performance. You can't go wrong with his training.

really wanting to take a class from him. does Manny (or most of the other instructors for that matter) only work with limited/open shooters or would single stack and production guys have a good time as well?

really wanting to take a class from him. does Manny (or most of the other instructors for that matter) only work with limited/open shooters or would single stack and production guys have a good time as well?

I taken two classes with Manny both times with my production gun, between the two classes we had shooters from every division. I have learned so much from each class I would be willing to have him back again next year.

Oh yeah, all divisions. We had SS and Prod shooters in our class before A-5. You simply can't go wrong taking one of his classes. R,

Im doing a 3 gun class with him and Ted Puente at the end of July. Really looking forward to it.

Now that should be a great class. I got a chance to squad with Ted at the Area 5 championships and I must say, he can shoot. Hes also a very pleasant person as well. I might have to look in to that class if its close.

B

I took a class with him this spring shooting production as well. Trigger control, accuracy, transitions and movement apply to all guns. Manny is a class act and excellent teacher. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I can easily recommend taking a class with him.