Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Look what I got!

ejevans45

Pretty sweet. The brown truck should be visiting me very soon. I don't plan on shooting them, but I did want to have some, I'm interested to see if they feel any different than the 9Pro. For a Limited Division gun, I'd like to see a thumb safety Pro model in .40.

Not a photoshop. I couldn't believe it when I got the call from my dealer saying it was finally in. I had him check twice to make sure it wasn't the 4". Sure enough it was the real deal. Taking it to the range today to test it out and hopefully shooting it in a 3 gun match this week-end.

Only had a chance to put 2 mags through the gun today. It comes with 2 mags. I was using federal 180 grain JHP and it was very accurate. For all of you non believers that it actually exists you can let me know what kind of proof you want (I'm not sending it to anyone). I will be shooting it at the 3 gun on Sunday at NPCCC.

Photoshop.

Don't think so. Bud's has them listed but are sold out.

They're listed as sold out because they've never had any...I've been checking and e-mailing ;)

OK Bart ,my bad. I guess it is fake and they don't exist if you say so.

Pretty sweet. The brown truck should be visiting me very soon. I don't plan on shooting them, but I did want to have some, I'm interested to see if they feel any different than the 9Pro. For a Limited Division gun, I'd like to see a thumb safety Pro model in .40.

Why the thumb safety?

Photoshop.

They're listed as sold out because they've never had any...I've been checking and e-mailing ;)

I wasn't saying his gun is a fake, I was just saying Bud's hasn't gotten any according to the guy I checked with there (I got my 9 Pro from them). Granted, he could have been wrong, but I've also been checking their site once or twice a week and the first time I saw it listed it was already out of stock so I asked. I also signed up to be notified when they get an update on the status. I have a feeling they added the listing once they got the SKU# but they haven't gotten the guns just yet. That's all :) R,

Why the thumb safety?

Because there are trigger modifications that you can do to an M&P which defeats some of the safeties and makes it just like a 1911/2011 style trigger. I'm also use to thumbing the safety in the target presentation and use to my thumb being there while shooting. It just would make the M&P more like something I am use to, but like I said, if I'm going to shoot Limited it will be with my STI based pistols. For someone else wanting to get into Limited for 1/2 the price though, it would be very similar.

Photoshop.

They exist, they are just not real plentiful at the moment.