Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Hornady Area 3 Championship

One of the previous edited posts commented about receiving something.

I wasn't expecting anything really, which is why I posed the question.

Might have been in reference to PIN for squadding. But you can use your PIN from Front Sight label to squad.

Sherwyn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hornady will be setting up a display tent at the match.

Each night after shooting, (approximately 4:30-7:00) they will be showing their appreciation to the competitors by serving adult refreshments at their tent.

Hope to see you there,

Sherwyn

Sherwyn,

Have you decided which stages and are going to be used at Area 3?

Yes

Final stages should be up on the website in a couple days

Sherwyn

Edited by Sherwyn

Looks like this is going to be my first USPSA match! I might as well make it a big one, eventhough there will only be a few other revolver shooters.

Never thought I would travel to Nebraska for fun :sight:

The 2010 Hornady A3 Championships are only 3 weeks out and this is shaping up to be a great match. We have top competitors from across the country, including sponsored shooters from Team Hornady and the Army Marksmenship Unit who will joining droves of Area 3 veterans and new shooters in Grand Island to compete for top honors.

Don't miss out on the Hornady 2010 Area 3 HAP Bullet Special: http://www.uspsa3.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=1esk3EpNRLY%3d&tabid=36

Hornady is still taking orders, and will have these bullets available only for pickup at the range during A3.

There is still space available for those who want to tour Horandy during their stay in Grand Island, and "refreshements" will be available in the Hornady tent each night after the match.

We have another excellent venue this year, the Heartland Public Shooting Park: http://www.heartlandpublicshootingpark.com This is a world class shooting complex that offers all types of shooting sports from archery to shotgun and everything in between. I believe I speak on behalf of all the staff when I say we are excited about the sponsors, the stages, the venue, and most importantly the ROs and Shooters who make this match possible.

Thanks to everybody who has already registered, and for those who haven't, get those registration forms in the mail!

post-25590-127924036129_thumb.jpg

Edited by Area 3 Apprentice

What will be the start time for Sat afternoon-Sun morning squads?

Going to start driving from Kansas City on Saturday morning with couple detours to pick up people on the way to Grand Island. Would like to know when the registration shuts down and time of the shooters meeting so I can determine how early I need to be on the road.

Thx

What will be the start time for Sat afternoon-Sun morning squads?

Going to start driving from Kansas City on Saturday morning with couple detours to pick up people on the way to Grand Island. Would like to know when the registration shuts down and time of the shooters meeting so I can determine how early I need to be on the road.

Thx

Shooters meeting at 12:15...SHOULD be someone around tilll then for registration.

And you won't need much time to look at the stages...

Sherwyn

If were shooting the all day friday format, is there a required registration time on Thursday, or are we good to go to show up friday morning early.

Thanks

Rob

Yes you can register Friday morning --- shooting start scheduled for 8:00

Sherwyn

I'm in the middle of packing all my gear. Should be in NE around 2 or 3, 7 1/2 to 8 hour drive. I Can't wait to shoot on Sat. and watch a bunch of good shooters. Should be a lot of fun, I hope to improve on my past outings and learn a little bit while I'm there.

Good Luck All,

Foilhat