Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
benos

April

Specifically, what did BigJoni mean when she said, "The Pinhead spit me off."

be

"How many Angels can sit on the head of a pin?"

She meant that she used to be an angel on the head of a pin, but she got spit off of it?

Brian, I really like your easy ones! Can't wait for you to come up with a difficult one! :roflol:

Edited by GrumpyOne

Ok, well I learned NOT to type in 'Pinhead spit me off'.....go ahead try it...lol

What was the result link's title?

Google?

be

She was out at the lake, riding a jet ski with her BF, he turned too sharp, the rest is history... :rolleyes:

Or,

It's Apache, and it actually means when translated, "Post this as the April win a book, no one will ever get it!" :goof:

Or,

She's been reading too much Clive Barker.... :wacko:

Or,

She went to Mickey World, they had a ride called the "Pinhead" (something like the Teacups I would think), in which the surrounding area is all padded, and she got spit off of the ride. ;)

Or,

Somewhere, in a bar in Arizona, there is a mechanical bull named "Pinhead", and she was trying to ride it. :huh:

Or,

She was trying to ride a pogo stick, and, you know the rest! :D

Or,

She's a part time horse jockey, riding a horse called "The Pinhead", in the Belmont and KY Derby, and it threw her just as she was about to cross the line in first.

Everything I come up with seems has something to do with riding....I'm either on the right track, or barking down the wrong well (Dammit, which well is little Timmy in?)

Oh wait! I got it! Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill! (no wait, that was last months nightmare!)

Edited by GrumpyOne

Ok, by definition: The Pinhead spit me off.

Pinhead: stupid person, clown, dunce, fool

Synonyms: ass, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, buffoon, dimwit, dolt, donkey, dope, dork, drip*, dullard, dunderhead, fool, goof, goof ball, half-wit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, knucklehead, lame-brain, lightweight, moron, nerd*, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, oaf, pinhead, scatterbrain, schnook, simpleton, twit, cretin, dimwit, dumbbell, kook, muttonhead, out to lunch, stupid, tomfool, twit

Notes: an idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years

Spit: saliva, become upset, excited

Synonyms: be angry, be infuriated, be maddened, blow up, boil, boil over, bridle, flare, flare up, fume, get one's dander up, rage, rise, ruffle, see red, seethe, spit*, stand on end, swell

So, she could have said "The (take your pick!)stupid person, clown, dunce, fool, ass, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, buffoon, dimwit, dolt, donkey, dope, dork, drip*, dullard, dunderhead, goof, goof ball, half-wit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, knucklehead, lame-brain, lightweight, moron, nerd*, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, oaf, scatterbrain, schnook, simpleton, twit, cretin, dumbbell, kook, muttonhead, out to lunch, stupid, tomfool, spit me off. :sight:

May's win-a-book here I come!!

Corey, you can't win if you don't play! Besides, I'm fresh outta ideas, need some different views to feed off of! :rolleyes:

Corey, you can't win if you don't play! Besides, I'm fresh outta ideas, need some different views to feed off of! :rolleyes:

im so out of this loop, i wouldnt nkow where to start guessing, haha

The Pinhead spit me off?

ETA... tried it... I don't see anything weird... :lol:

Edited by XRe

im so out of this loop, i wouldnt nkow where to start guessing, haha

Have you read MY guesses? You think I'm in the loop? :roflol: It's like trying to find a needle, in a stack of needles! You just keep pulling one out, hoping that you don't have to dive back in to get another one! :blink:

The Pinhead spit me off?

ETA... tried it... I don't see anything weird... :lol:

That, in itself, is weird! :rolleyes:

We gotta a couple hints in mind if no one gets on the right track.

:)

Someone decided to spit (actually just made the noise)instead of flipping the bird?

I might have upset some older Italians,Greeks,Pols,slovaks when I was younger. They were good for the "spit on the ground you walk on" routine. :unsure: