Now back up and tie the meaning of the song, the day it was sent on, and this:

Then you have a beer.

:)

Who's having beer?

be

... together.

be

I'll drink a beer with you.

Hell, I'll drink a beer with darn near anyone. I think it's a rule, here in TX, I mean.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hell, I'll drink a beer with darn near anyone. I think it's a rule, here in TX, I mean.

Say I lived in Texas, we were good friends, and today I'm dead, in Texas. So where are you and our friends all having some beers together?

be

Say I lived in Texas, we were good friends, and today I'm dead, in Texas. So where are you and our friends all having some beers together?

be

Funeral..

In your trophy room as we fight over who gets which gun! B)

If you died today, we would gather at the place you died.

While we might not drink to your honor at the place of your passing; we would probably end up at a bar, reminisce about the good times, and drink way too much.

So what's the correlation between you jumping off a pole, and me ending up at a bar? Pole...Bar...There's something there.

be

Funeral..

Yes! Comon... tie it all together!

(I'll be out until Monday if I don't see the answer soon.)

be

be

Funeral..

Yes! Comon... tie it all together!

(I'll be out until Monday if I don't see the answer soon.)

be

You want us to celebrate your death on your birthday?

April 9th, you jumped off the pole and died, being reborn on the day you were born.

You've already done it, didn't you?!

You're not sitting on the pole, at all, you were already there and planned to regain control of yourself on the day of your birth.

There is an answer? :lol:

I've never seen Brian just declare it over, and give the answer. It could go longer than the end of the month, but I expect someone is close, and the next hint will do it.

Naturally, I'm completely in the dark.

There is an answer? :lol:

I've never seen Brian just declare it over, and give the answer. It could go longer than the end of the month, but I expect someone is close, and the next hint will do it.

Naturally, I'm completely in the dark.

I think I've got the most guesses/attempts to answer the second question this month, and I feel I am completely in the dark, too.

What I've got to think, especially for you and I Scap99, is all this brain turmoil really worth it? I mean, for the amount of time I've spent thinking of this and researching it, I could've bought the damn book and had it by now....But at least for me, being competitive like I am, it means winning over not losing.... I will fight till the bitter end, trying to win, even if I think there is no chance, because there is always a chance. Even a 99.99% chance of losing means means that there is a .01% chance of winning, which in my book, is worth the fight. Never give up, never surrender.

Ps. I'm in the dark as much as you, BTW! :rolleyes:

What I've got to think, especially for you and I Scap99, is all this brain turmoil really worth it? I mean, for the amount of time I've spent thinking of this and researching it, I could've bought the damn book and had it by now....But at least for me, being competitive like I am, it means winning over not losing.... I will fight till the bitter end, trying to win, even if I think there is no chance, because there is always a chance. Even a 99.99% chance of losing means means that there is a .01% chance of winning, which in my book, is worth the fight. Never give up, never surrender.

Ps. I'm in the dark as much as you, BTW! :rolleyes:

:sight:

Solving the puzzle is more fun than the answer.

Okay I'm going to lay it out there... some of you have worked so hard... we have to have a winner.

The Maku mozo! - some of the lyrics from one of my all time favorite songs, sent on my birthday - and now we're all at my funeral - what is happening?

be

Maybe you're getting on the Egyptian "Celestial Boat of Ra" for the ride into Heaven.

We could be singing "Stairway to Heaven"...as we see you ride off on the boat.

I could really really really go out into left field on the whole ancient Egyptian thing, but it's pretty far out there for most folks.

You're out at sea, and we are sailing down the river to the sea where you hope to meet us again.

Due to our conditioning we are mourning your death, which continues our ride on the railroad.