Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LIMCAT OPEN GUN (RazorCAT)

nexus

I'm thinking about ordering one how about a few pictures, anything you would change..

I have a brand new Flashcat open gun. It is the newest design by Limcat. The wait is dependent on orders but 9 months is about minimum. There are no mags with the gun. Price is right at $5m. It is the flattest shooting gun I have ever owned. Mine is 9mm and I switched to a Quinn 11 90 degree mount to get the dot as close to the barrel as possible.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have not had an erosion problem. I do have to wipe off the front of the lens between stages but that is all. I also had a Quinn II on my previous open gun for well over a year with no erosion.

Edited by Jaxshooter

Ordered 2 RazorCat's (His-n-Hers) last year. Johnny says they'll be delivered at the end of the month. Suddenly January feels like the longest month of the year...kind of like a kid waiting for x-mas to come around.

Edited by Chip_E

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a Razor Cat in the beginning of September 2011. I was quoted a time frame of 16 to 20 weeks. Johnny called me two days ago to let me know it is finish and to get final approval for shipping. He hit the deadline right on the mark, and 16 to 20 weeks when some places are taking well over a year is pretty awesome. You couldn’t ask for a better guy to do business with than Johnny Lim. I am REALLY excited to take delivery of my Razor Cat!!!

My Razor Cat is going to ship Friday it's on its way to be hard chromed Johnny sent me some pictures yesterday it looks good can't wait Joe

Edited by Joe139

Let us know and show guys. Let us know how you like them, and show some pics.

I will put some pictures of once I get my gun so you can see them, I already know I love Lim Cats though because I have shot my buddies Dragon Cat. Incredible gun.

• 2 weeks later...

Let us know and show guys. Let us know how you like them, and show some pics.

I will put some pictures of once I get my gun so you can see them, I already know I love Lim Cats though because I have shot my buddies Dragon Cat. Incredible gun.

My Limcat RazorCat arrived last night, I posted some pics on the forum in the gallery thread under open gun pics for those who asked to see some pictures.

• 3 months later...

Don't hate me but I have a Wildcat Perfect Sight (40 S&W) AND a Flashcat (38 Super Comp) arriving on Monday -- two months ahead of schedule. I'll post pictures when I have them. I couldn't be more excited...

2 months early! ....mind telling us when you ordered it/them? Someone would be insanely stoked to get his Razorcat 38sc even a month early!