Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What platform are you running? (Primary)

G-ManBart

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I receive my STS mount next Monday,it's going on a glock 19 no comp, shooting 124gr minor. I just want a red dot for fun in local matches, not something i would take with me to an expensive tournament.

14 polymer guns so far...thought it would take longer to get double digits on them. I think this is showing the difference between big matches and folks that shoot a little Open for fun now and then....maybe not, but it's possible. R,

He made this thread/poll to try and prove me wrong. We were in another thread in which I stated Polymer guns were taking a foothold and I expected to see many more in the future. I never said they were better or worse than the 2011s, just that the Polymers were gaining popularity because they are so much cheaper to build. Bart made several references to 2011s being a lot better. I don't like pissing matches... I'm not going to be bait for this. I'm building the M&P for a challenge, not a contest to see how much money I can spend.

Edited by GISMap

He made this thread/poll to try and prove me wrong. We were in another thread in which I stated Polymer guns were taking a foothold and I expected to see many more in the future. I never said they were better or worse than the 2011s, just that the Polymers were gaining popularity because they are so much cheaper to build. Bart made several references to 2011s being a lot better. I don't like pissing matches... I'm not going to be bait for this. I'm building the M&P for a challenge, not a contest to see how much money I can spend.

Hey, I hate to disappoint you :lol: but this really isn't about you, it's not bait and it's not about why your built your gun ;)

This isn't meant as a snub (seriously), but if you'd been around here a little longer, you probably would have seen that I've started polls on similar topics in the past. I did a poll on Open cartridge choice (always that 9 versus Super debate) that is very similar...no pissing contest, just curiosity about how the numbers here compare to the Nationals data poll. I'm about half way done coming up with one on reloading practices as well...just to see what people are doing, or not doing. I plan to put the question out before the poll in case anybody else wants to ask about something I didn't think of. I think that one will be interesting as well.

The thread about the M&P did make me think of this question, but that's it. Feel free to vote, not vote, comment, ignore, whatever, I'm not trying to bait you or anybody else into a discussion they're not interested in :)

I don't think we needed a poll to know how this one would turn out. 93 votes so far for 2011's. :)

No, I'm sure we all knew the 2011s would be the largest number, but some of the others are surprising. I'm really shocked at how many votes we're seeing for Para....I don't see many of them in Open, but quite a few people must be using them. R,

I don't think we needed a poll to know how this one would turn out. 93 votes so far for 2011's. :)

No, I'm sure we all knew the 2011s would be the largest number, but some of the others are surprising. I'm really shocked at how many votes we're seeing for Para....I don't see many of them in Open, but quite a few people must be using them. R,

Bart, I was a little mislead on this topic, I did not realize that you were refering to Open gun specific platforms, so one of the Glock votes won't count.

I just picked up my first Open gun, a Tanfo that used to be kitestir, Jordano, Cocobolo, and someone else's, lol. It's made the rounds through the Beno-verse, and I'm having a great time shooting it.

Mac

CZ/shadow

In Open division? Please post some pictures!

Later,

Chuck

Open of Course, I will take some picture tomorrow.

I shot Nationals in Open division with my CZ Shadow and 10 round mags :surprise: ..... my gun didn't fit in the box. :angry2: I was surprised that I didn't come in last. <_<

CZ/shadow

In Open division? Please post some pictures!

Later,

Chuck

Open of Course, I will take some picture tomorrow.

I shot Nationals in Open division with my CZ Shadow and 10 round mags :surprise: ..... my gun didn't fit in the box. :angry2: I was surprised that I didn't come in last. <_<

:surprise: OUCH :surprise:

A few shocking picture, not pretty, but works.

There is beauty in functional! What mags do you use?

Mag are base Shadow, little bit modification, take 20, works 100%

also long one, 169mm, those take 27, also modification, cut, weldet, different spring, follover, ,, etc. some works 99%, some .,.

Edited by Soi

• 2 months later...