Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What platform are you running? (Primary)

G-ManBart

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I almost checked EAA Witness but it is actual a old small frame P9 Springfield in 357 sig. it shoots soft and flat, but I am still working out mag capacity.

Mike

Still pretty much the same basic platform. R,

I am working on my Open Glock. Will be a G22 modified using KKM barrel and comp, C-More railway, Carver mount. Already have 6 15 round mags with Arradondo +5 extension. Just waiting for the rest of the parts to show up.

I use an M&P Pro with a threaded Stormlake Barrel, Jager Comp, BME Burris Sight mount with custom slide racker to protect on-off switch of sight, Burris Fastfire II, Speed Shooter Specialties Limited Magwell and full length uncaptured steel guiderod, Accurate Iron Comp/Duty grip insert, Apex Ultimate Striker Block, and Taylor Freelance 170mm mag extensions (I had to make modifications to every follower I had to make them not hang up while loading the mags at round #19, but if cut just slightly shorter the mags hold 28 rounds).

i shoot a para in .38 super with a colt slide, cmore sights, built by egw. gun fits my small hands really well but i am a little bias as to not having the luxury of knowing any 2011 owners. maybe i need to get out more.