Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-Gun Challenge 2010

Hi everyone! We have updated the Fb3g.com website. Due to the low bandwidth over here, the next time we update will probably be mid-July. Of note for those of you have shot three or more matches, there is a commemorative coin available to you this year, however if you would like one we have to order them soon so please head over and have a look. Congratulations to everybody who is in, and good luck to those on the waiting list.

See you at Benning! Daniel

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Due to the slow internet connection here there are no pictures yet, but we would like to get some pictures from you guys to put up when we get back. As soon as we get back I'll give you an email, and we'll post up your pictures and youtube videos.

Just an update, the first orders for the coins are already rolling in, so if you would like one please order soon!

We are getting ready to send up the request for all the smoke, weapons, and vehicles... This is defiantly going to be the best year yet!

-Daniel

hum "Shot Three Events" does that mean including this coming year ? or shot two so far and this next one in 2011 will make three?

I have only shot two , but the Challenge Coin is one of my very favorite match trophy's

So grateful we will have another opportunity to enjoy FB3G even with the AMU rotating in and out of country. Daniel, do stay safe and come home soon. Had the honor of being squadded with your Dad at the mud-bowl. He is truly a gentleman and is certainly (rightfully so) proud of you.

Stay safe,

TC

Just reserved a room in hopes the better half wants to come along to see how we play... Can't wait for year #6 am sure it will be as good or better than the past 5!

Steve

Edited by recon215

I have managed to make ALL the Ft. Benning matches. Just ordered my coin from the website. Thanks to all involved over the years, especially those that returned after the early headaches.

Special Thanks to Sgt. Hampton and the AMU staff for giving us #6!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, room reserved ...

A quick question for y'all: have you gotten a confirmation from Linda about recieving your app / check?

The anxiety continues :wacko:...

Last year I didn't feel like I was in till I had gone through the registration line at the range :goof:

OK, room reserved ...

A quick question for y'all: have you gotten a confirmation from Linda about recieving your app / check?

Last year I didn't feel like I was in till I had gone through the registration line at the range :goof:

We have not yet received this since Linda has been in Kentucky working on the Pan Am.

OK, room reserved ...

We have not yet received this since Linda has been in Kentucky working on the Pan Am.

Actually, I took a huge stack of FB3G envelopes with me to Kentucky.

Since the applications could be postmarked until the end of the month, and Monday was a holiday, I was waiting to be sure that I had allowed time for all of them to arrive. Confirmation messages should go out tomorrow.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Ms Linda, yes thank you for your hard work. I mailed my money and app on the 28th, prior to heading to St Matthews SC which would put me thru Columbia and almost thought of hand delivering the envelope just for giggles. Then thought if no one is there then there is no post mark you idiot, just mail the dag gum thing.