Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Were do you find police trade in revolvers

Merlin Orr

Found the S&W Forums and one of the first posts I saw contained a link to a dealer with a bunch of police trade in/return guns. Cool stuff. Hoping that some of you may know other places that carry S&W 'working" guns. Seems like for my purposes I might find a good (cheap) revolver for SSR duty.

And I just plain like looking.

Help a brother out? smile.gif

Not really looking for anything really specific. Just something to use in SSR. Found some model 67s for around $310.00 shipped and may just get one of those to stop the itch for a while. biggrin.gif

A friend has a really nice 586 4" I think I can trade into for around ~550.00 in value of other "stuff." Just hate to part with the trade bait.. LOL..

I shot my first ICORE match ever with a revolver Sunday and got lucky and won the thing. Probably the worst thing that could have happened to me as I am kinda sliding headfirst into this revolver thing... ph34r.gif

Not really looking for anything really specific. Just something to use in SSR. Found some model 67s for around $310.00 shipped and may just get one of those to stop the itch for a while. biggrin.gif

A friend has a really nice 586 4" I think I can trade into for around ~550.00 in value of other "stuff." Just hate to part with the trade bait.. LOL..

I shot my first ICORE match ever with a revolver Sunday and got lucky and won the thing. Probably the worst thing that could have happened to me as I am kinda sliding headfirst into this revolver thing... ph34r.gif

Carefull, its a slippery slope to go down. :goof:

Welcome to revo world, simple to learn 6 bangs, click, reload, repeat, repeat, repeat, wake up rest of squad and count all your "Alpha" hits !!! Have fun

Climb into a time machine and go back to like 1983?

You made me go do some research.

Seems like Uncle Sam grabbed the Beretta in 1985. And, Glock Inc (USA) was established in 1985 as well.

The Hot Tub Time Machine takes people back to 1986. Coincidence.... ...Or, revolver/hot tub related conspiracy to buy cheap wheel guns???!?

Who has the power to do something like that? >> This guy. <<

hot tub time machine ? I remember 1hr rentals at hot tub clubs. It made a great first date place

"But...I don't do that sort of thing on the first date."

"Well...how 'bout the last? "

Ya know nothing good can come out of that memory path ,

Climb into a time machine and go back to like 1983?

You made me go do some research.

Seems like Uncle Sam grabbed the Beretta in 1985. And, Glock Inc (USA) was established in 1985 as well.

The Hot Tub Time Machine takes people back to 1986. Coincidence.... ...Or, revolver/hot tub related conspiracy to buy cheap wheel guns???!?

Who has the power to do something like that? >> This guy. <<

Flex,

The NYPD was shooting the wheel till 1994, S&W Model 10 HB's & Model 64 HB's. NYSP ran the wheel till 1990-1, S&W 681's.