Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phiten Necklaces

Shibby

I did a search on Phiten necklaces or bracelets and it came up empty. I was surprised since it claims to keep muscles relaxed and fight muscle fatigue. Knowing that competitive shooters will try anything that might give them an edge I was sure someone would have posted something here.

So has anyone tried one?

The good shooters dont "try" stuff, they "do" stuff.

I didn't say good shooters, I said competitive shooters. ;)

This is not a "will it help my shooting question".

This is a "does anyone have any experience with this product question".

Edited by Shibby

No experience with these, but I'd bet any effect is a placebo or "trick of the day" type of deal.

It's good you're trying to find out if there is anything to this, since it seems you know that the sucessful athelete endorsing a product probably was successful before ever endorsing the product.

I could kill a chicken for you too, if the necklace doesnt work out.

Seriously, Mike killed a chicken for me, that stuff works.

Nah, this electro-transmogrification jewelry is like the Q-Ray that was all the rage in golf a few years ago.

It turned out to be competely bogus. I did try the Q-Ray. (they were on clearance, I wonder why) No result,

no effect, at all.

I've often wondered about things like copper-woven socks etc. as metals have been known to have an effect on human psyche.

After all, gold calms women down.

I'll stick with Voodoo, dianetics, (and Lanny Bassham, and Dan Coyle)

Edited by The Antichrome

any percieved advantage, and the necklace thing is more perception that actual fact, hey, put a penny in your shoe and you will never be completly broke right???? know whatthey say, one man's trash is another's treasure....up tothe individual, knew a guy who did 2 counter clock-wise circles before he stepped into any shooting box of any stage....

I've heard the following does wonders for your vision and focus.

Crack a raw egg into 16 oz. of Red Bull then mix in 1 tsp. of fresh squirrel poo. Drink it, throw it back up, then take a Target-brand multi vitamin.