Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are in the members area. Go to major match results, then click on Area 7 Championships

Would someone mind sending me the file? I would not post it, just want to see the stages.

I am contemplating attending, as I heard it would be a good match.

thanks

MO

nb-ammo@rogers.com

Nothing on match hotel yet?

Some of us are staying at the Hampton Inn in Liverpool. We were not impressed with the Riverside. My wife said, "We are not staying there again!" :roflol:

Yeah- I don't expect anything glamorous or fancy but thought there might be a hotel that was recommended... maybe if I wait long enough I'll have to sleep in my car. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so confused about the magazine issue with ammo. Can I not bring my 17 round M&P mags? ... I am shooting production.

NY law says nothing over 10 rounds allowed unless it was manufactured before the AWB ban of 1994. I don't have any communist-compliant mags either.

so confused about the magazine issue with ammo. Can I not bring my 17 round M&P mags? ... I am shooting production.

People keep asking this question. I'll give you the honest yet not politically correct answer. It is illegal to bring any magazine that holds more than 10 rounds into NY state that was manufactured after September 1994. But lots of people do. I am not advocating any illegal activities, just telling you the truth.

Edited by Glshooter