Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Josh Lentz winning US IPSC nationals

WFargo

I saw a post by Double Alpha Academy on Facebook that Josh Lentz had won the US IPSC Nationals.

Congratulations Josh!!

First thing I do is check YouTube if there are any vids uploaded already....

nothing...

and in fact... I always have problems finding 'new' vids of revo-shooters in IPSC... it kinda bums me out....

I would love to see some up to date footage of Josh, apparantly the best revo-shooter in the US, to see what his strategy is / how he approaches the different stages...

It's the same here in Europe. We have Sascha Back absolutely killing it in the revo-division.... and I can't find anything on youtube on the man....

Ah well... just wanted to share my 'frustration'.....  hopefully someone will upload something in the upcoming few days.

There's lots of videos of Josh killing it on his Facebook. He's crazy fast. 

There's always a guaranteed way to watch those guys shoot, sign up for the big matches they are at and squad with them. 

Hahahaha! Excellent Waktasz! good plan! and cheap rate!

I've checked Josh's Facebook pages, but no vids there.

Probably only when we're 'friends' so I sent him an invite, of course explaining who the h#ll I am, and why in God's name I'm sending him an invite...:rolleyes::D

9 hours ago, WFargo said:

Hahahaha! Excellent Waktasz! good plan! and cheap rate!

I've checked Josh's Facebook pages, but no vids there.

Probably only when we're 'friends' so I sent him an invite, of course explaining who the h#ll I am, and why in God's name I'm sending him an invite...:rolleyes::D

I saw he posted some vids from IPSC Nats so they are definitely there.

I'll be at the match anyway so might as well follow him around right? I just have to pay someone off so I can switch squads ;)

Josh was kind enough to accept my Facebook invitation and yes, I got to see a lot of video's of him shooting!

Excellent.

In the mean time I also got a link to YouTube videos from Sascha Back so I'm happy as a pig in mud.

It's just very valuable watching the pro's.

Usually I will be the only revo-shooter in my squad at a match and at my club there's only one other revo-shooter.

Within the Netherlands IPSC competition I believe there are no more than 20 revolver shooters in total!

And as strategy / positioning is of the utmost important for us revo-guys, it's just really important to be able to see what the top shooters are doing.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, MWP said:

There's lots of videos of Josh killing it on his Facebook. He's crazy fast. 

There's always a guaranteed way to watch those guys shoot, sign up for the big matches they are at and squad with them. 

This is what I'm doing in September, will be on squad with a bunch of revo pro's and to be honest my main concern is simply keeping myself from making a complete fool of myself. Seemed like a good idea at the time but as zero hour approaches....

11 minutes ago, firewood said:

This is what I'm doing in September, will be on squad with a bunch of revo pro's and to be honest my main concern is simply keeping myself from making a complete fool of myself. Seemed like a good idea at the time but as zero hour approaches....

Who's going? I want to join

2 minutes ago, waktasz said:

Are there even enough "revo pros" in the country to fill a whole squad?

What makes a revo shooter a "pro" anyways? No ones making a living like JM was.

7 hours ago, alecmc said:

8 hours ago, MWP said:

Who's going? I want to join

He said only good revolver shooters.

What match ?

Probably the Pa State Steel Challenge match. There is a bunch of pros shooting Sunday. I shoot Saturday A.M. - on the way to vacation! I have a great wife!!

1 hour ago, Dr. Phil said:

Probably the Pa State Steel Challenge match. There is a bunch of pros shooting Sunday. I shoot Saturday A.M. - on the way to vacation! I have a great wife!!

From my perspective everyone is a pro. You are correct here is the squad, I'm the goofball between David  and Alec:

Squad 322 0 open spots

Current Shooters
  • Brian Harrison ‐ Production
  • Wesley HARRISON ‐ Revolver Iron
  • Josh Lentz ‐ Revolver Open
  • David Olhasso ‐ Revolver Open
  • Thomas Chew ‐ Revolver Open
  • Alec McMahon ‐ Revolver Open
  • Jay Christy ‐ Single Stack
  • Cory Ash ‐ Revolver Open
  • Stephen Young ‐ Rimfire Pistol Open
  • Steven Ruck, Sr. ‐ Revolver Iron

I saw that when the squad had 6 or so openings. Problem was it was Sunday P.M. I wanted to shoot with them kinda bad... So I could steal their secrets LOL. But, my wife made me (made?!) sign up on Sat and then we leave on vacation... Hope you shoot great! You will enjoy it that's for sure!!