Bronco9588

RF100 Alternatives?

32 posts in this topic

I cant imagine being that concerned with recovering the components from one loaded round.    

5 hours ago, RiggerJJ said:

And for bronco, you CAN set the rf up to be perfect. Those who choose to badmouth it did not spend the time to get it perfect. Once its there, its there. Large or small.

I have spent a lot of time trying to get my RF100 to work better, let alone be perfect...

Please list the steps you use to obtain perfection on your RF100...  I will gladly try them on mine...  Thanks!

8 hours ago, Want2BS8ed said:

the RF100 is a "very, very expensive solution to a problem that shouldn't exist" rounded out with a claim they could hunt and peck with a flip tray faster.

You presume way too much when it comes to reading people's word. At no point did I ever say that hunt and peck was better and at no point did I state dillon (or Camdex) was the standard. I simply think there is a faster and safer way to do it. With your line of thinking nothing would ever get invented or improved. (And it wouldn't cost 20,000 either.

In the wise words of President Trump, I hope we can put this all behind us, but then again, you would probably see that as an order to say something stupid...again.

My RF100 worked 100% from day one....  I won't reload without one from now on... 

In the wise words of President Trump, I hope we can put this all behind us, but then again, you would probably see that as an order to say something stupid...again.

c167e3a43e99d26d659e2829848447ba.jpg

Does that qualify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure!

Ha! I am you Huckleberry!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk