Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

POLL

hopalong

Well the title says it all.

Do you want a second chance at it ? :devil:

I won't vote, but I need to use it to say I'm defraying the cost !!! :goof: BUT if I did vote it would be YES !!!! :ph34r:

Edited by hopalong

The people who complain about "carnival" or "circus" stages are usually those who can't shoot worth a crap.

Well, that's not accurate.

While I disagree with most of those that throw the "circus prop" term around, some of them are world class shooters.

Yeah, you're right Flex. I should have said the people who complain about "carnival" or "circus" stages are usually those tho can't shoot worth a crap.......except Ron Avery. Now my statement is much more accurate. ;)

Yes, the Rack is definitely a challenging target array and I would like another shot at it.

My only complaint about the Polish Plate Rack is that it does not present a consistent challenge to all Divisions, especially since some are forced to make reloads to clean the rack while others are not. But thats just the nature of the Divisions in this game and is no reason not to present 8 targets on the Polish Rack.

Yeah, you're right Flex. I should have said the people who complain about "carnival" or "circus" stages are usually those tho can't shoot worth a crap.......except Ron Avery. Now my statement is much more accurate. ;)

No it's not. But, it sounds good. :)

Yes, the Rack is definitely a challenging target array and I would like another shot at it.

My only complaint about the Polish Plate Rack is that it does not present a consistent challenge to all Divisions, especially since some are forced to make reloads to clean the rack while others are not. But thats just the nature of the Divisions in this game and is no reason not to present 8 targets on the Polish Rack.

But isn't that the whole reason we have divisions in USPSA?

I would vote no for the same reason Texas stars should never be used in a sanctioned match. This is assuming a similar design, Maybe this rack is better but I have never ever ever been on a squad where the the Texas star was scored accurately and legally, And this includes the 2009 Nationals, area and sectional matches. I constantly see RO's hung up on verbiage from prior rulebooks. about steel must fall to score, well thats true but plates are not subject to calibration, IAW 4.3.1.6 plates must fall when hit, or it is a REF, also if the mechanism is hit and a plate falls IAW 4.3.1.5 that is also a REF, At Nationals I saw plates not fall when hit and I saw multi plates fall with a single shot, or a ht to the arm. If the moving plate racks are scored IAW the rules the satge would take months with all the reshoots, So RO's are forced to score them against the rules to keep the match moving.