Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Alabama Section

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would it take to get the three L10 folks over to single stack? Assuming they are shooting 1911's w/10 rounders, that is, which could be totally wrong... They do all have SS classifications...

I don't own any eight round magazines, that's why I have just stayed in L10. I keep thinking I will buy some, but three gun stuff keeps taking the money.

Hurley

Sounds like Tom can be swayed and round up some mags for Hurley and you got 2 of your 3....they might be like geese.....where the lead goose goes the others will follow.....not that I am saying that Lim 10 guys are a bunch of gooses or is it geeses or geese?? :wacko::wacko: Where is Alamo Shooter when you need him..

Edited by DrawandDuck

Hrider,

That is about the only good reason I can think of. I have no come back for that one, except that I'll share some of my 8 rounders if you move to Squad 1. I have seven magazines, not including my barney (which is one of my ten rounders!)

My goal here is only to have a bunch of competition.

Chris

Thanks for the offer, but I don't really want to drive to a state match and use untested gear. If everyone else drops out of L10, I will probaly move to Limited.

Hurley

Hurley - Michael & I will see you there.

Edited by cheryl

Thanks for the offer, but I don't really want to drive to a state match and use untested gear. If everyone else drops out of L10, I will probaly move to Limited.

Hurley

Hurley - Michael & I will see you there.

Cool. It will be good to see ya'll again.

Hurley

Hurley move to Limited. I see alot in our class of Limited. You and I go back and forth with rifle lets do it with a pistol. However, I have a feeling Cheryl will be beaten up on me with a pistol AGAIN. Lookn forward to seeing everyone.

Ryan

Still waiting on the stages Duckie.........

I have them. But if I showed them to you, I'd have to....well, you know.

Show him, PLEASE then hold true to your word....Boz, what's the rush?? Do you actually think that seeing the stages on paper will help you :blink: That would be a job best left to God, helping you I mean......

Hick's as they pertain to you and they are decreasing I would say Yes....

Boz, If all goes as planned this year I will NOT have to show up until awards time....I do learn from my mistakes thus I built in a tardy factor of 8 hours!! BUT on the bright side you are the only one signed up to shoot Sunday.....

PS..Don't forget to bring a back up holster, Boz....

Edited by DrawandDuck

ONLY 17 SATURDAY Slots remaining. If you are planning on shooting you might better hurry up because once it fills up its FULL. We have 8 stages and I am limiting the squads to 12 shooters. Thanks to everyone that has already signed up as we have already exceeded last years attendance.

Edited by DrawandDuck

Hurley move to Limited. I see alot in our class of Limited. You and I go back and forth with rifle lets do it with a pistol. However, I have a feeling Cheryl will be beaten up on me with a pistol AGAIN. Lookn forward to seeing everyone.

Ryan

Ryan, I just asked Randal to move me into Limited with Cheryl and you. We can have our own little battle amongst ourselves. It should be fun. Now, if ya'll will just download your mags to ten it would help even things up :roflol:

Hurley

Ryan

Ryan, I just asked Randal to move me into Limited with Cheryl and you. We can have our own little battle amongst ourselves. It should be fun. Now, if ya'll will just download your mags to ten it would help even things up :roflol:

Hurley

OH - how fun!! I'll bring cookies to sugar you guys up. See ya then.

Man, all those cookies are going to be on my squad. Keep those away from my kids until after lunch. They usually tucker out in the 2nd half and need a boost to finish the match.

I am still searching for that elusive 6th C singler Stacker. We have 13 single stackers by my count, pretty good turnout for the division. Maybe one of the U's will turn to a C by the match... One can hope.