Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lets see your Production guns

HuskySig

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are Henning grips! I just cut out white grip tape in the shape of a punisher skull. I plan to make some Watchmen comedian happy face grip tape stickers. :cheers:

Cool. I think i saw some factory grips that looked EXACTLY like yours. But, I don't think they were made for the CZ.

... from an italian gun to ... another one!!

Hi friends, my standard/limited ADC custom guns, from the marvelous italian gunsmith roberto dallera

para frame

caspian slade

shuemann bull barrel

sti estractor

adc micro fiber front sight and champion rear sight

SS guide rod and reverse plug

12,5# ismi recoil spring with hard nylon shock buffer plus a brass on it

now doug koenig hammer and xl firing pin

dscf4965ez9.jpg

Edited by lucasb67

You guys have no idea how funny my wife thinks this is. Everyone pulling out their pistols and taking pictures of them. LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I know it must be hard for some ladies to understand why we do such things but just let her know that it's a "guy thing"... :ph34r:

You guys have no idea how funny my wife thinks this is. Everyone pulling out their pistols and taking pictures of them. LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I know it must be hard for some ladies to understand why we do such things but just let her know that it's a "guy thing"... :ph34r:

She knows it's a guy thing. That's what she finds so funny. Also please stay away from using the words hard and thing in the same sentence. The pun possibilities in this thread are unbelievable! Especially Mr. Amish bragging he had to reduce the picture of his gun to make it fit! Mucho LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She knows it's a guy thing. That's what she finds so funny. Also please stay away from using the words hard and thing in the same sentence. The pun possibilities in this thread are unbelievable! Especially Mr. Amish bragging he had to reduce the picture of his gun to make it fit! Mucho LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gently used... :roflol::roflol::roflol:

• 1 month later...

Just a BIT large for the page. :)

Everyone, I am having some trouble uploading pics.

I first click "browse". Then I click on "open" for the picture I want to attach. Then I click "attach this file". Then, a message comes up saying "Error No file was selected for upload."

Any help?